shadowkhans encounter

The gang arrive at pawn shop to look around find sheep talisman somewhere in the shop then Applejack walk to the display case see sheep talisman.

Applejack: "y'all ah found it."

They went to the display case with applejack and see sheep talisman too.

Rainbow: "awesome, let's buy it."

Male pig shop owner enter the counter with his consumers and says, "I can help you anything."

Rainbow: "yes, I want the sheep talisman please."

Male pig shop owner: "of course, it cost 50 cents."

Chef bogo grab 50 cents from his pocket and put it on counter so the shop owner get sheep talisman inside the display case to give it to KO joe.

Male pig shop owner: "have a great day."

They exit the store and saw duke walking towards them with evil look on his face.

Duke: "you must be twilight sparkle friends."

Yang: "how you know about us."

Uncle Orange: "yeah."

Duke: "my two clients told me and hand me the sheep talisman or else."

KO joe: "or else what little dude."

He snap his finger to reveal shadowkhans appear from the ground and the walls.

Chef bogo: "what are those things."

Rainbow: "shadowkhans, shendu minions."

She grab stiff dead salamander from inside the bag with her wing and due the chant.

Rainbow:"yu mo gwai gui fai di zao! Yu mo gwai gui fai di zao!"

Chi spell inside the dead salamander to make all shadowkhans disappear to shock duke.

Duke: "what the?"

Applejack: "you didn't see that coming."

He started running away from them for retreat and portal open up with captain black coming out to congrats them.

Captain black: "good work team to revive the sheep talisman."

Rainbow dash: "thank you sir."

KO toss the sheep talisman to captain black hand so put it inside his pocket. Captain black look at chief bogo.

Captain black: "thank you for helping them."

Chief bogo: "you're welcome and let's eat some doughnuts."

Captain black: "sure I grab a bite."

Rainbow: "aww yeah."

[Here's new chapter for this story]