found the rat talisman

Lyra and the gang at the park to find rat talisman in duckburg.

Lyra: "found anything guys."

The gang shaking their heads and continue searching at the playground but they didn't realize there's short fuse on the tree branch just watching them this whole time.

Short fuse: "they here at park to find the rat talisman and better tell boys about this.

Unknown voice: (whistle)

He turn right to see kixx aka experiment 601 on the branch.

Short fuse: "uh-oh!"

Kixx punch short fuse really hard that send him flying upwards to the sky and crashing down to jail. Kixx jump in the air to find shadowkhans and the beagle boys location. Back at the playground continue searching the rat talisman then Dewey found rat talisman on the bench.

Dewey: "guys I found it."

They went to the bench and Lyra grab the talisman with her magic then suddenly portal show up to reveal captain black come out.

Captain black: "you found the rat talisman."

Scootaloo: "yes and we got help from McDuck family."

Captain black: "thank you for helping them."

Scrooge: "not problem at all lad."

Captain black grab rat talisman from Lyra magic and put inside his coat pocket.

Captain black: "don't worry about the beagle boys and shadowkhans because it really take care of."

Dewey: who

Kixx show up in the park to surprise others.

Captain black: "everyone meet kixx aka experiment 601. He and the other experiments including pleakly and jumba join us too.

Lyra: "awesome."

Carrot top: hello kixx.

Kixx: hi

Captain black: "i put this at section 13 and I let know you all about to the location of another talisman and I leave kixx with you guys."

Captain black went back to the portal at section 13 after that the portal is closed.

Lyra: "let's go home guys."

Scrooge: "bye guys and safe travels."

Louie: "safe travels."

Dewey: "come visit us soon."

Noteworthy: "we will."

They jumped through the portal from duckburg to prince Rutherford place.

Yona: "so how it go."

Lyra: "it's great, we found the rat talisman and bring it to captain black."

Prince Rutherford: "that's wonderful and who's that 4 armed creature behind you."

Scootaloo: "this is kixx aka experiment 601."

Yona: "that's awesome, nice to you meet kixx."

Meanwhile at duckburg jail there's short fuse and beagle boys inside the jail with two inmates then video portal behind the cell to reveal shendu and valmont with bee stings on his face.

Shendu: "you idiots fail me to catch the rat talisman but got butt kick by experiment 601."

Big time: "we know."

Shendu: "i sense rooster and sheep talismans location at."

Bouncer: "really where at?"

Shendu: "the rooster talisman at great lake city and sheep talisman inside the painting of zoopoia at applejack uncle and aunt orange apartment in Manhattan at equestria."

Big time: "who going to get the talismans."

Valmont: "i send chow, tobi with his ninja, and hak foo in great lake city. And but I get someone to get the sheep talisman."

Bouncer: "perfect plan boss."

Short fuse: yeah

Two inmates nodded their heads.

Big time: "when they going to do it?"

Valmont: "next Friday. And I send ninja chimps at canterlot high  tomorrow and equestria in day after tomorrow to sent a message to them."

Bouncer: "good plan and one question what happened to you."

Valmont: "well finn and others come out from the portal just cover in honey with bees Chase them. It begins sting on us well except shendu."

Big time: "ouch!"

[Here's new chapter today]