meet rainbow dash

Rainbow dash was at the soccer field kicking a row of soccer balls into the goal before applejack approached her. Applejack than came in and talked to her as the rest watched.

Rarity: "they actually talking!" "That's a good sign."

Until applejack and rainbow dash hugged each other.

Pinkie: "hugs!" "Ooh, hugs are always good."

Rainbow dash and applejack headed their as applejack explained: "somebody, and I think we guess who told rainbow dash that bake sale has been move to different day." "Dash show up with all the softball team and thought I'd cancel on her."

Bonkers: I see

Rainbow: "so you're looking to dethrone sunset shimmer and become princess of the fall formal huh?"

Twilight nodded her head

Rainbow: "gotta say, I'd really love to see that happen. I totally help you out! All you gotta do is beat me in a game of one on one."

Twilight: what?

Rainbow: "first to five goals wins, one zip

Rarity: "rainbow I talk you for a moment in the soccer field."

Rainbow: sure

Both went to the soccer field and begin talking.

Fluttershy: they talking to each other

Bonkers: yeah

Toots: meep meep!

After that they came back with the others and bonkers says "so how it go!"

Rarity: "we starts dating again and it's going to be forever."

Twilight: that's wonderful

Toots: beep beep

Rainbow: "ready go one on one with me at the soccer field."

Twilight: okay

Rarity walk towards to the bleachers with the others before she got smack in the butt by her girlfriend rainbow dash then she turned around see rainbow dash with sly grin on her face so did rarity then walked back to the others to watch twilight play with rainbow dash.

A few moments later, rainbow dash scored five points and twilight scored none. Everyone came down from the stands and surrounded the grounded twilight with frowns on their faces.

Twilight: "I....really thought you were gonna...pull it off there in the end."

Rainbow: "so what's the plan?"

She helped twilight up to her feet.

Rainbow: "how can I help you be princess instead of sunset shimmer."

Bonkers: "but she lost?"

Rainbow: "of course she lost. I'm awesome! But I'm not gonna help just anybody try and beat sunset shimmer. The fall formal princess should be someone with heart and determination. You've proved that you've got'em both!"

Everyone laughed as twilight and rainbow hugged.

Little did any of them know, sunset shimmer was lurking around. She, snips, and snails gathered photos and videos of twilight.

Sunset shimmer: perfect

Then she spotted Gilda and lighting dust peek their heads out from the bushes spy on twilight and her friends for little bit then left.

Sunset: (thought) umm strange!

Then sunset feel shivering inside her skin.

Snails: what's wrong sunset?

Sunset: I think I have a willies!

[Here's new chapter today]