enter another world

(Next morning)

Princess celestia: "sunset shimmer. A former student of mine. She started her studies with me not long before twilight. But, when she did not get what she wanted as quickly as she liked, she turned cruel and dishonest. I tired to help you, but she, eventually, decided to abandoned her studies and pursue her own path. One that had, sadly lead her to stealing the crown.

Spike: "she replaced twilight's with the one."

Fall-apart rabbit show princess celestia the fake crown then his arm come off went to the floor.

Fall-apart rabbit: oops

Spike grab his arm and back in place on fall-apart rabbit.

Bonker: thanks spike for helping him

Spike: "don't mention it bonkers."

Princess celestia: "i supposed sunset shimmer thought you wouldn't notice right away that this was not yours and by the time you did, it would be too late to go after your crown and element of harmony."

Twilight: "but, I don't understand. Where did she go? Where did she take the crown."

Princess celestia: "you'll soon learn more about this place then even I do."

She then lead everyponies to the room where sunset shimmer escaped through the mirror much to twilight's confused.

Princess luna: "this is no ordinary mirror. It is a gateway to another world. A gateway that opens once every 30 moons."

Pinkie pie: "sparkly!"

She touched the mirror before luna pushed her aside gently.

Princess luna: "it was always been kept in the throne room of canterlot castle. But, when princess cadence took over crystal empire, we sent it here for her to watch over."

Princess luna: "your crown does not belong in the place sunset shimmer nows called home. And, In her possession, your element of harmony will no doubt be used to bring harm to the inhabits of this realm. They will not have the power to defend themselves."

Twilight look at the mirror for a moment before celestia gives her a knapsack.

Princess celestia:"do you understand the importants for your tasks."

Princess twilight: of course

Princess celestia: "good. Then you must go at once."

Twilight look at her marefriend

Rainbow dash: "be careful out there babe."

Twilight: I will dashie

She quick kiss on the lip and look at each other.

Princess luna: "time is of the essence. On third day, when the moon reaches its peak in the night sky, the gateway will close. And once it does. It will be another 30 moons before you will be able to use it to return."

Her friends cheered her on for her to comeback as she goes to the mirror portal. She made it in and spike followed her in the portal.

Rarity: "spikey wikey."

Applejack: "oh! That can't be good, can't it."

bonker: "don't worry guys, me and fall-apart rabbit join them."

Rainbow: awesome

Both of them in the portal with twilight and spike to another world.

[Here's new chapter tonight]