meet mcduck family

Noteworthy and the gang arrive at duckberg and landed behind the gate of mcduck manor.

Lyra: "all right we here at duckberg. Let's find the rats talisman at the city."

Noteworthy: "let's do it before shendu henchmen arrive."

They then begin journey at the city to find the rat talisman meanwhile at the city there's scrooge McDuck and his nephews walking in the sidewalk on beautiful day.

Dewey: "where are we going uncle scrooge?"

Scrooge: "going to meet gearloose at the hardware store that's all."

Huey: "that's a great idea uncle scrooge."

They then heard crash commiton in the back alley and decided to check it out and peck their heads out to see the beagle boys with strange shadow ninjas just looking for something.

Big time open the lid and look inside the empty trash can then say, "nothing there what you guys found anything."

Burger shaking his head including the shadowkhans.

Bouncer: "nope."

Then video portal show up behind the dumpster to reveal shendu and valmont.

Dewey: "(whisper) no way!"

Bouncer: " you need something bosses."

Shendu: "princess twilight sparkle friends are here at duckberg to find the rat talisman too."

Valmont: "find the rat talisman quickly."

Big time: "you go it boss."

Scrooge McDuck and his nephews turn around and walk back to find this princess twilight sparkle friends at the city.

Valmont: "there someone to join you to find the rat talisman."

small portal show up to reveal short fuse and towards the group.

Valmont: "meet short fuse. And don't make fun of him for his size because he going to explode."

Big time: "we won't boss."

The video portal is closed then the group continue searching the rat talisman.

Bouncer: "short fuse, we got small mission for ya."

Short fuse become angry on his face and say, "small!"

The fuse begin to ignite but stop by big time.

Big time: "we mean big mission for ya to spy on twilight sparkle friends while we searching for the talisman."

Short fuse: "you got it chief!"

A rocket booster under his boots to begin to fly in the sky to spy on twilight friends in the city. Back with Lyra and the gang walked in the sidewalk to search for rat talisman.

Carrot top: "let ask somebody about the rat talisman."

Scootaloo: "good idea ms. Top!"

Lyra spotted scrooge McDuck and his nephews walking towards them.

Scrooge: "excuse me are you this princess twilight sparkle friends."

Lyra: "yes we here? How you know about us.

Dewey: "there's a alive dragon statue and hairless monkey in the portal talking with beagle boys and strange shadow ninjas."

Noteworthy: "it's shendu shadowkhans and team up with beagle boys to search the rat talisman."

Lyra: "we need to find rat talisman soon as possible."

Scrooge McDuck: "can we join you to find the rat talisman."

Carrot top: "of course."

Louie: "aww yeah it's action time baby."

They work together to find the rat talisman at the city but they didn't realize there's shadow figure standing the roof saw the group walking in the sidewalk heading somewhere then after that it vanished.

[Here's new chapter for this story.]