journey to dragons land

Spike and the gang travel to dragon land finding the pig talisman but spike not want to go dragon land because getting tease from garble and the other dragons.

Po: "heading to the dragon land with full of dragons."

Thunderlane: "yup but they are not nice to ponies and including new guests too."

Stitch: "really."

Thunderlane: "yeah."

Spike: "last time I was here, they take me to nest and grab fire Phoenix egg but I can't do it."

They arrive at dragon land to scared po and sparky a bit.

Spike: "well we're here."

They enter the dragon land to see lava on the ground with floating rocks on it.

Po: "this place looks awesome."

Familiar voice: "well, well, well, what we have here."

They turn to see garble and his pals just walk towards them.

Garble: "it's pony dragon spike and brought his friends."

Spike: "listen garble, we not getting trouble around here because we're here to find the pig talisman."

Clump: "the what?"

Po: "ancient talisman has power inside."

Then female purple dragon named prominence towards garble and his pals what's see what's going on."

Prominence: "what's going on here?"

Garble: "spike and his friends need to search of this pig talisman thingy in dragon land."

Prominence eyes went wide to heard from garble said about a pig talisman and open her claw to reveal the talisman to show it to spike and his friends.

Spike: "where you found it anyway?"

Prominence: "I found it behind the huge boulder right over there."

She handed the pig talisman to spike.

Spike: all right

Ratso: "not so fast kid."

Spike and the gang was shocked to see dark hand in dragon land.

Spike: "the dark hand."

Freddie: "hand us the pig talisman please."

Joey: "yeah, you said it Joey."

Sparky begin to zip lighting at the dark hand a bit and now they got zippy afro and smoke on them.

Ratso: "ouch, I stand correct it."

Garble: "that's gotta hurt."

Stitch: "hahaha zap zap."

Thunderlane: "good job sparky."

Freddie and joey passed out on the floor from that lighting.

Ratso press the button to make a portal so he and tohru escape through the portal to valmont building to leave freddie and joey behind.

Po: "so long suckers."

Captain black show up at the dragon land with jackie chan, and agent bubble to congrats them.

Captain black: "way to go team."

Spike: "thanks you sir."

He handed the pig talisman to jackie chan for safe keeping.

Captain black point his finger to freddie and joey on the ground then say's, "what we going to do with them."

Thunderlane: "ms. Cheerliee want them as school pets at the school house in ponyville."

Spike: "that's a great idea."

Agent bubble: "that's a great idea thunderlane."

Thunderlane: "thanks you agent bubble."

Clump: "(chuckled) his last name is bubble."

Garble: "that's funny."

[Here's new chapter for this story]