The Characters

Serena Anne Holden

This is Serena Anne Holden

This is Serena Anne Holden. Her brothers refer to her as little one, being that they tower over her. She is the star of the book and I will mainly be discussing her struggles and triumphs. She is 15 and she goes to school with her brothers. Serena and her brothers share different mothers, but they all have the same dad. Serena has never been kissed and her innocence is one of her best qualities. She wants to live a fun life and seeks adventure. Most days all she wants is to do something crazy, but she fears breaking the rules. Serena is the most adventurous, she just doesn't act it. Serena has troubles defending herself because she doesn't like to be mean to others. However she argues points very well. She loves to draw and dance, and is extremely good at both. Serena believes in the good in people and she gives them more than one chance to prove themselves. She fears getting catcalled and she doesn't deal with things like that very well. I had to have a song to describe Serena it would be I Wasn't Enough For You by Hollyn. She is stubborn, fair, polite, sensitive, and kind.

Quincy Jake Holden

This is Quincy Jake Holden, the oldest brother

This is Quincy Jake Holden, the oldest brother. Quincy is the most responsible out of all the brothers and he finds himself acting as their parents most days. Quincy is 18 and he is about to graduate high school. He loves Football and plans on doing it throughout college. Although he is graduating high school, he has no intentions of leaving his family. Quincy has a big heart and has lots of love to give. There are many things about Quincy that will leave you loving him. If I had to give Quincy a song it would be Next to You by Jai Waetford. Quincy is strong, supportive, easily angered, stubborn as well, and the most protective(debatable).

Atticus Henry Holden