A Never-ending Battle

Two days after our arrival, I was bombarded by multiple guys

Two days after our arrival, I was bombarded by multiple guys. My eyes fluttered open as I heard a loud cry. It was definitely Xander playing around with Davy. This is literally what yesterday consisted of...

Two minutes after the scream I heard, Davy was rushing through my bedroom doors. I laughed when I saw the big smile plastered on his face. He also looked guilty. As Xander stormed through my doors he had purple hair. I bursted out into laughter. I got an comforting sense of Deja Vu. "YOU LITTLE FUCK!" Xander screamed, charging towards the bed. "Why would you- I can't even!"

"Language," I added in there briefly, but I was easily ignored. 

"Careful now! Serena is in the bed. Getting to me may cause pain to her. You wouldn't want that now, would you?" Davy explained, carefully placing himself under my comforter.

I raised the sheets to cover my face. I was hoping if I clicked my heels three times, I would be home. 

Eventually, Xander called defeat after making a lot of threats. Davy seemed unphased, yet still tickled by his funny prank he pulled. Seconds after Xander left, he started questioning me. "So I heard you have a boyfriend...." he started and I automatically didn't like where this was going. "What's his name?"

I nodded my head, almost scared to tell him. But he can't do anything from this far away. I gave in, "Atlas." I answered carefully.

I should have known this wasn't going to end pleasantly for me. Davy was on the side where my phone was plugged into the wall. I didn't think anything by it until he unplugged my phone and started doing his 'Davy' thing.

"Give it back now!" I demanded seriously, sitting up. Realizing I wasn't wearing a bra, I started feeling insecure. It wasn't that I wasn't wearing a bra, it was that I was wearing revealing clothes to accompany it. Davy didn't even notice because he was so buried in my phone. I pulled the cover over my chest and went back to get my phone.

New question....

How does he know my password?

Precisely!

The first thing he did was call Atlas. I was trying so desperately to get the phone. He hopped out of my bed and ran into his room. Because I wasn't wearing appropriate clothes, it took me a second to get to his room.

I ran down the hall to his room and I tried to turn the knob. When I figured out it was locked, I started banging on the door. "OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled, hitting with all of my might.

West passed me with smile on his face. I scoffed at him and then asked, "Well are you going to help me?!"

He didn't say anything, he just pointed to the top of the door. I looked up and saw the key at the very top of the frame. West gave a deep chuckled before walking away.

I grabbed the key and let myself in his room. I saw that he was at this point going through my photos and text messages. "What did you do?" I asked, folding my arms after snatching my phone back. Davy looked disturbed, but he still had a grin. His smile was just different. He looked upset.... maybe?