See Ya Real Soon!

We spent the rest of the days at Disney in bliss

We spent the rest of the days at Disney in bliss. We all had fun and everything was great. The problem came when we were leaving. 

Before we hit the road we all decided to get lunch at the hotel's restaurant. The food was really good. I got a large salad with a lemonade. The plate of food in front of me was larger than any other plate of food I've had in my life. I looked around and my brothers plates were tripled my size plate. However, it was still more than enough for me. 

Sorry, I got off track. Our parents wanted to talk about some "important".  Charlotte is always so relaxed and calm that her unnerved state was a little scary. I think PJ gets his tranquility from her. The rest of my family is rarely as calm as those two. Maybe Quincy. 

The only people who noticed her nervousness was me and Quincy. PJ probably did too, but you can never tell with him. He always picks up things that are small or the details. It is actually pretty impressive. 

Sorry again, I got off track. "Momma, what's wrong?" Quincy asked causing the table to silence up. "You have barely ate and you look funny. What's going on?"

I looked at my dad and he looked down as well. His hair was unraveled, which caused some of his curly hair to fall in front of his eyes. "Something's wrong with dad too." I added, fueling fire to the flames. Our eyes switched to dad. 

"Well we need to talk to you guys about something..." Charlotte started. Her face was flushed and her usual fair skin tone was gone. 

"Something important," my dad completed for his wife, taking a deep breath afterwards. "Two major things."

"Well now I'm shit scared." Atticus whispered, choking on his water he just took a sip from. "What is it?"

SAME.

PJ shrugged his shoulders with a little concern in his eyes. It was masked with calmness and that's when I started to get even more anxious. "First off, we are leaving to Peru once we get back home." my dad explained, looking up at all of our confused faces. 

"All of us?" Auggie asked, looking between the two of them. "What about school?"

"No, just your mother and I." he answered, nodding his head a bit. "You guys will stay here."

"Why?" Quincy asked, squinting his eyes, seeming to be upset. "What is so important that you are leaving me to take care of your children?"

We all got quiet and just looked at Quincy. We didn't even think of that. He was basically going to be our guardian while my parents gallivanted in some strange place. This was the most unfair to him. I wasn't offended by his statement. I don't think any of us were. 

Of course Quincy would be happy to look after us if our parents died or something. But this isn't death. This is craziness. 

Atticus squinted his eyes at our parents and his jaw clenched. I don't know how much longer we'll be able to keep him calm. He is already tight about the Britt situation. "Why?" Atticus repeated Quincy's question, shaking from anger.