Not A Chapter

A/N As it says by the title this is not a chapter!!

I am announcing another book and I would be really happy if you guys went to go check it out. This book has so many elements of my life. The main character is based off of me and my life so I really hope you guys take a look at it for me. As I have said prior, I will not stop updating on Little One. Little One is my baby and it is my main priority. I love this book, but I would love for you to check out the other one. 

So here's a little preview!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newton's Three Laws of Motion: Every object in a state of uniform motion will remain in that state of motion unless an external force acts on it. Force equals mass times acceleration. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

In Aurelia's and Shane's case the Laws of Motion seem to be the acting sense of their relations.

Aurelia Naya James, a girl who seems to be extremely put together and seemingly has her future plotted out by the very second. She's closed off, but incredibly warm and friendly. She has nothing, but works for everything.

Shane Carson Brantly, a boy who seems to be perfect and seems to be extremely privileged. Bad boy is not in his vocabulary, however, a gentleman is in his vocabulary. He has everything, but works for nothing.

What happens when they are the speedy external forces to impact each others lives.... Will their oppositions equally react?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This all makes fucking sense. What was this? Some kind of sick joke? Let's see who can get the big girl into bed first, right? Let's see who can open up the closed girl, right?"

"Fuck... no!" he quickly retorted, following behind me. "Just listen!"

I kept going, completely ignoring the fact that it was the first time he ever cursed in my presence. This was my first time threatening him, but I'd do it again. "Move before I put you on your ass!" I cursed at him, carelessly. "Just leave me alone!"

I moved pass him, but he held onto my wrist tightly. "No! I'm not leaving until you hear me out!" he yelled, boring into me with those beautiful green eyes. 

They didn't lose their affect, I don't think it's possible.

Trigger Warning and Mature Content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so excited for this one, I hope you enjoy!