I LOVE CHRISTMAS

"Nothing, they are just doing the regular brother/cousin thing

"Nothing, they are just doing the regular brother/cousin thing." I lied through my teeth. And she noticed. 

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Can you stop lying please!" she blurted out, shocking all of us a bit. 

Davy took a deep breath and pulled us outside towards the beach. It was just the four of us. I wish it was just Serena and I. I took a quick sweep through my hair, feeling aggravated. 

"So what is it?" she asked again, crossing her arms and stomping her foot. She's so cute when she's mad. I couldn't help but smirk at her cute little scrunched up face. "This isn't the time for you to laugh Atlas!" 

As soon as she said that, I bit the inside of my cheeks, stopping my uncontrollable smile. Then Davy spat out quickly, "Your boyfriend is a lying son of a bitch, scum of the earth!" 

I laughed a little and Serena shoved me. "What!" I shouted out still laughing. "I can't help it!" 

She rolled her eyes and asked, "Alright Davy, I'll humor you. Why don't you like him?" 

His smile dropped before he said what he thought he knew. "Atlas cheated on you." 

She automatically started laughing, not believing him. I was happy to see that she RIGHTFULLY trusts me. Then she stopped laughing when she saw his face not shift. "What?" she asked gently, turning towards me. A short flash of hurt washed over her face and an immediate pain surfaced to my chest. 

"Serena." I said firmly, looking into her eyes and only speaking the truth. "I never and will never ever cheat on you nor lie to you. I don't know what he thinks he saw or heard, but it's not true." 

She took a step back from me and my heat started beating harshly. "Princessa." I called out, trying to hold her hand. She quickly retreated from me and asked Davy, "How do you know this?" 

"You remember that day I took your phone and called Atlas? I heard him talking to a girl and he was fucking her. He was saying shit like wait- Say something Atlas..." Davy started to explain, but stopped with a new idea. 

"What?" I asked, being very confused. 

"You don't have an accent like you did on the phone that day..." he dragged out. Auggie facepalmed himself and rolling his eyes. 

"No I don't have an accent!" I yelled out, becoming more and more upset. "Did the guy have an accent?" 

He slowly nodded his head and I took a deep breath. Serena hit Davy in the arm HARD. "OUCH!" he whined, rubbing his arm where she hit him. "I thought it was him. The guy had an accent and so I automatically assumed..." 

"Yeah... you assumed wrong!" Auggie yelled, folding his arms. "It was probably Winston. He has an accent." 

I nodded, agreeing with what Auggie was saying. Then it dawned on me. Winston probably had my phone when he hooked up with someone. We were in the hospital almost the whole day. The only person that he could have slept with is one of my sisters. Then naseua ran over me. Serena assumed I was upset with her, which I wasn't.