It's a Small World After All

Magic Kingdom Day! It is my favorite park day and I am taking everything with a grain of salt

Magic Kingdom Day! It is my favorite park day and I am taking everything with a grain of salt. I looked at our sibling group chat and I witnessed the worst new of my life.

PJ: Guys, you will never guess who showed up this morning?
Quincy: Satan?
PJ: EVEN WORSE!
Me: Who?

I was curious at this point. Who could it be?

PJ: Laura.

No fucking way!

Atticus' attention automatically shifted to me. I laid my face down in a pillow and I screamed. Atticus just kind of laughed at me, but he noticed that his ex was hijacking our family vacation. Then Auggie replied to the chat.

Auggie: Guys I didn't know she was coming and don't call her Satan.

Hmmm... what do you call the worst human being that has ever walked the planet?

PJ: I didn't call her Satan.

Lucifer?

PJ: I said she's worse.
Atticus: *Insert laughing emojis* 

Atticus looked at me and chanted, "Ignore, ignore, ignore...."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone. I was wearing this....

Atticus did not approve of my outfit, so much so that he wouldn't let me leave the room

Atticus did not approve of my outfit, so much so that he wouldn't let me leave the room. "Atticus come on!" I shouted. "This is the only outfit I brought..."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Okay, fine. Go out looking like one of my old hoes!"

My mouth opened wide and I gasped. He looked at me with a smirk, thinking that would change my mind. I was actually offended, but not enough to be seriously upset with him. "Look, I'm already going to have to deal with Laura's crap today, don't make it worst." I made known opening the door and him following me out.

"Bullshit. If Laura says anything to you, I will get rid of her myself. This is our vacation, not hers. I am not dealing with any of it today." he snapped, closing the door behind him.