A Darkness

It has been a couple of weeks since the trial and nobody has addressed

It has been a couple of weeks since the trial and nobody has addressed. It has actually been kind of boring. Nothing new, nothing old. Nothing scary, nothing bold. Charlotte has been arranging the adoption and we haven't told my brothers yet. I think they may be excited. I'm not completely sure. They may feel like I'm taking their mother, which I don't want to happen. I wish my mother loved me. It's all just messed up pertaining her. 

During school today the weirdest thing happened. Apparently there is a new student and he walked through the cafeteria. Everyone was staring and he just had a smug smirk on his face. He was really attractive and he had this mystery that I was dying to know all about. As everyone glared him down, but his attention was on me. He walked over to me, which automatically pulled the focus from my brothers. I turned pale when he approached me. I thought Auggie was going to say something embarrassing or rude. 

Who really knows when dealing with Auggie.

"Hey, you're Serena, right?" he asked me.

I was speechless. Words were getting stuck in the back of my throat and I was trapped. "Yeah, what's it to ya?" Auggie replied for me, glaring up at him. Auggie still maintained his smile... Always happy.

Please leave it there Auggie! Please.... 

"I believe that you are suppose to show me around?" he said laughing at Auggie attempt for intimidation. "The principal told me to find you..."

Liz's mouth dropped and she quickly said, "She would love to!"

I turned my head over to her and my eyes told it all. "Now?" I asked. "Like it's lunch?"

"That's what the principal said...."

I stood up from the bench, and Auggie's eyes trailed my outfit just now realizing I was wearing something a bit provocative......

Auggie held his head down and laughed to himself. "Rookie mistake, Augs." he whispered to himself.

"I'll be back in 15," I made known. "Watch my stuff?"

"15 minutes, little one!" he repeated me. 

When he called me that, I was super embarrassed. "Don't call me that." I snapped.