Dear Twins Pt. 2

TRIGGER WARNING: Discussions of Sexual Assault

Move to the very end for an announcement, if you do not want to read this chapter. 

I found Britt sprawled out, naked and bleeding on Quincy's bed. I wanted to start crying. I wanted to have never seen this. But who knows? If I didn't, I may not have been able to help her. I walked into the room, shutting the the door behind me, locking it. "What the hell." I uttered out, feeling weak in my legs.

Don't pass out, kid. 

She shrieked when she heard my voice. "Shh... Shh- It's me.... Serena. It's okay." I said, throwing up my hands in surrender. When I saw her face it was bloodied, swollen, and bruised. My hand flew over my mouth. The lively, happy, fierce Britt was anything but that. She was crying and shaking. She was anything but Britt. This was the remains of Britt.

I quickly pulled out my phone to call for help, but she stopped me. "NO!" she shouted, making me flinch. I had no right to be jumpy, 

But I was freaked out.

"Britt, I have to call for help. I don't know what to do in this situation." I explained to her calmly. "At least let me call Atti."

"No... You can't tell anyone! Ever!" she begged me, grabbing the sheet to cover her bruised body. "Please Serena... please."

Is she being serious? 

Well duh... 

That was sarcasm. 

Can't deal with you right now.

"I can't help you the way you need to be helped."

"You went through this and you didn't go to a hospital." she argued, tears continuing to fall. That memory brought chills to my body.

"It's not the same thing. Eric t-tried to rape me. You... you... y-you were actually raped." I choked out, stuttering, thinking of it.

"Please Serena." she repeated herself. "I don't want a doctor touching me. I don't want a man touching me. I don't want a stranger touching me. Just you. Please help me."

I closed my eyes shut for a minute and then decided that if I don't help her, she won't allow anyone else to. "Okay..." I agreed to helping her, no matter how hard this was going to be.

I walked into Quincy's closet and grabbed sweatpants and a hoodie. She carefully put them on while I stood watch of the hallway. Once the hallway was clear, I assisted her to my room. She was limping so much, I basically had to carry her.