Dear Twins

TRIGGER WARNING: Sexual Assault

So it is January 5th. Alright so this date may not seem important to you, but it is very important in the Holden household.

First off, it is the Saturday before Quincy's last semester of high school.

Second, it is the first day of our second semester without our parents.

Third, and most important, it is the twins birthday.

When I woke up in the morning, I went Auggie's room.

I haven't been very specific about how the rooms in the hallway works. My parents bedroom is downstairs, near the guest room. Quincy room is the first room on the right once you make it up the stairs. He has a bathroom in his room.

Right across from his room is PJ's room, which is the first room on the left. Separating PJ's and Auggie's room is a bathroom that they share. Across from Auggie's room is my room. My room has a bathroom on the inside of it. Right next to my room, is Atti's room. He also has his own bathroom.

That was low key confusing, so all you need to know is Auggie's room is right across from mine. I walked into his room, wearing my bunny slippers and a all pink onesie.

Because you are an infant.

Shut up! Everyone has that one embarrassing piece of clothing and this is mine.

I opened his door and he was still sleeping. It was 9 o clock so I assumed he would be knocked out. I smiled at the sight of him peacefully sleeping. These are the only times my brothers are cute.

I slid into his bed, right beside him. He was laying on his side, facing the door. Once I got in the bed, he started to stir a bit.

I think he knew I was there because he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I rested my head on his chest and he held on to me protectively.

I looked up at him, the same time he looked down at me. He gave me a small smirk and squeezed me tighter. "Happy Birthday," I whispered to him. He kissed my forehead and thanked me.

"You wanna go back to sleep?" I asked him. He shook his head yes and then I attempted to leave.

I tried to shimmy out of his hold, but he just held onto me tighter. I laughed and little while trying to pry his arm off of my waist. "Stop it, I'm comfy." he whined like a little boy.

BOOFUCKINGHOO!

"I have to visit PJ..." I laughed at his groggy state. "I'll come back, I promise."

He let out a deep breath and said while sitting up, "Well, I'm up now."

I laughed at his clingyness. "You are needy." I teased him.

"And so? It's my birthday, I can do what I want." he boasted, hopping out of bed.

I nodded my head while laughing and finally exited his room. I walked straight to PJ's room. He was up, at his desk, reading. "That's not very bad boy of you." I teased him, smiling.