Suffocated

Trigger Warning

Suffocated is the word I would use to describe me at the moment. I didn't feel good or numb like the people say in the movies. It was painful and I hated it.

Every moment of it.

I opened my eyes and water started pouring out of my mouth. "Breathe!" Quincy shouted. "Just breathe."

I was coughing really hard and my vision finally focused. Quincy was sitting beside me trying to get me to breathe. And Liz was on the other side of me crying and I think Atticus and PJ was beating the crap out of Dakota and Auggie was grabbing towels to try to warm me up. "What happened?" I choked.

You almost fucking drowned!!!

"Fucking Dakota pushed you in the water!" Liz screamed, looking over at a badly beaten Dakota.

Auggie came back over with towels wrapping them around me. "Stay here with her." Quincy commanded Auggie.

Quincy ran over to Atticus to try to stop him from killing Dakota. He grabbed Atticus and he struggled with him for a minute. As soon as Quincy told PJ to stop he hesitantly did. "Atti, cool it!" Quincy shouted. "I know, I wanna choke him to, but you can't kill him!"

"Why not?" Atticus asked him. "Because it's not morally ethical? Well fuck morals!"

That's my boy...

Auggie told me, "Try and stand."

He put his arms underneath my shoulders and helped me stand. He basically lifted me up. He gave me a small smile to reassure me that things weren't that bad. I smiled at him. "I'm fine, I'm j-just c-cold...."

"Alright, let's just head home okay." he said while taking off his hoodie and putting it over my head. "And let's hope no one called the cops."

He started laughing, which brought laughter to my life as well. 

We walked to his car and he opened up my door. "Who pulled me out?" I asked.

"Atticus, then Quincy did CPR. You weren't breathing." he made known.

I nodded my head stared out the window.

I sat down and we just went home. He sneaked me through his window and we sat in his room. "I am going to grab clothes from your room and then we have to come up with a lie." he started. "We have to be clever about this because mom is good.

"Okay."

I felt so guilty that he left the party. I felt guilty that Atticus and PJ started fighting. I mean, I felt really bad about Quincy who never gets to have fun because he is always looks after me. I felt so bad I ruined Liz's night and I feel bad that everyone at the party got involved. I was more than guilty. When Auggie went into my room, I put my face in my hands and cried. I cried so hard. I wiped off my face before Auggie came back in.