I Got Somebody To Love

"I get it

"I get it. We have to get up pretty early tomorrow so we should probably head to sleep." she snapped. "Night."

I just watched her turn over. I didn't know what to say. She went to the bathroom and came back after about 10 ish minutes. Apparently I said something wrong. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. She definitely destroyed my feelings. Little one thinks we don't care about her. There's no way in hell I am going to let her think that. I turned over and grabbed my phone. I texted in the brothers group chat.

Me: Bro, Serena thinks we don't care about her
Quincy: What?
Auggie: Bullshit! What did you say to her?!
Me: I didn't say anything to her!
PJ: Obviously you did....
Quincy: She wouldn't just blurt out something like that.
Me: I had just laid her down. That's when she told me that.
Quincy: Shit...
Auggie: We have to fix this guys.
Quincy: Well she was really happy that she got onto the dance team. Maybe tomorrow we should have a dinner for her?
PJ: She'd like that, I'm sure...
Me: Was that sarcasm?
PJ: Lol no.
Me: Are you high?!

No reply from anyone. After five minutes of radio silence Auggie replies back.

Auggie: I found so many drugs in his bag.
Me: What the FUCK
Quincy: Why the fuck would he bring that shit here?
Auggie: Dumb is what dumb does.... And this bitch is dumb!
Quincy: I swear to GOD he is dead.
Me: I knew he was doing drugs.....
Quincy: WHAT
Me: I mean, I thought he was just smoking weed and I didn't think he would bring it here.
Auggie: He is doing wayyyy more than weed. He has pills and crack, maybe.
Quincy: I am going to kill him, where is he?
Auggie: Sleep.
Quincy: No one tells little one? Am I clear?
Auggie: Crystal.
Me: As cellophane....
Auggie: Also can we not nark him out during the trip. I want us all to enjoy.
Quincy: As long as he doesn't act crazy when we get rid of the drugs then fine.

I turned my phone off and looked over to Serena, who seemed to be sleeping. I was so upset at PJ for lying to me. He said it was just weed. It's those shit friends of his. I know it! I calmed down and eventually went to sleep. I felt a soft tap on my arm. "It's time to get ready." Serena mumbled.

She is so not a morning person. I was actually shocked to see her wake me up. I thought she was angry with me. Maybe she still is, but I decided to clarify. "Hey little one. Are we good?" I asked and I watched her facial expressions carefully.

She gave me a small smile and nodded her head. That obviously meant no.

I took a deep breath, I got up and got ready. My phone made a noise. I had an alert. I was eyeing my phone all night after PJ pulled that stunt. It was Britt and I smiled.

MY LOVE💕: How's your trip going so far?

Awful!

I decided to call her. When Serena noticed I called her she dropped her head down. I felt bad once I did it, but I couldn't undo it. Brittany answered. "Hey baby!" I greeted her happily. "I miss you already." Serena walked into the bathroom to put on her makeup.