Chapter 4: C's House

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The teams greeted each other with a smile on their face as they finally met up after a swarm of rooms that gave them a headache. As Kwangsoo and Yeonseok went to investigate the house again, they arrived a lot late than the others giving them a different path to handle. The rest of the members on the other hand, went into 4 different rooms just to be able to meet up with the two. In the end they were able to meet up by combining a passcode from the two rooms.

The team with many members had to undergo a big headache. The first room was a weird modern room with a compass that almost squashed them to death. The second room was with this weird cross contraption that they would fail without the failure of his machinery. The third room was about maths that used doors and such. The fourth room was lasers and mirrors that gave them a heck of a hard time.

The duo had to undergo only one room and then was locked at another. They had to watch their steps and make sure to step at only the right tracks or else they were showered with water balloons from above. In the end they were soaking wet before they exit the room successfully.

Now that they were together, they started walking towards the only path that they see. And soon they arrived at a garden, seeing a man holding a fly swatter and swinging it on the air. The man wore a lab gown and was wearing glasses. He was C, the exact same man from M's phone.

-It must be C

"Jeongtae-ssi!" Minyoung called and the man faced them and then they confirmed that it was C.

They tried to approach him but then was stopped by C and forced them to move back. "Step back."

"He must be unfamiliar with us." Kwangsoo said while stepping back.

"Who told you to speak?" C suddenly said making the rest of them confused and Kwangsoo said sorry in fear.

"The rumors were true." Jaesuk said. "He is weird."

-The rumors were true

"You guys had accomplished all of the test and now finally arrived here. You are now doubt, K's detective." C said with a smile that caused other chills.

"We're K's detective?" -Kwangsoo

-K's detectives

"Who's K? The one who gathered us together who is it?" -Jaesuk

C just laughed at their question. "I can't tell you who K is right now." C said in a whisper form with a weird smile.