Chapter 52: Sweets

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Byeong!" Sehun chanted as he entered your kitchen, seeing you placing cooking materials in an orderly way. He immediately engulfs you, taking you in his arms gently.

"I didn't even hear you arrive." You said, somehow shocked at the sudden entrance of your boyfriends. Maybe it's the time that you finally change your password to prevent him from entering.

Sehun simply smiles at you, giving you small kisses all over your face. "You're not thinking of changing your pass, aren't you." He asks, knowing what was going on inside your mind. You sheepishly smile, pecking his cheek back as a payment. This guy was your other half.

-Mind reading

Sehun frowns yet snuggles you at his chest once again. He loves feeling your warmth. "Let's cuddle all day."

You frowned at his statement, freeing yourself from his hold. "That's a big no. We have to teach you how to cook."

That was true. There was this one time when Sehun asked his girlfriend to teach him how to cook and she immediately agreed. You being the good girlfriend you are, saying that the time for the cooking would be today.

Sehun regrets asking you to teach him. He now wants to sit with you in the couch all day, watching his favorite movies or playing games like you two would usually do. As idols, you two were limited at the things you do. Staying at home was the best option. Especially if you still refuse to reveal the relationship.

-A lazy lover

Sehun sighs. "Alright." And with those words, you two started the cake.

You thought baking was a step easier than cooking. You decided to teach him how to bake a few sweets. Cakes and cookies. Those were the first two things that you would like to teach Sehun.

-Baking first

Then it took exactly two hours.

Two hours for Sehun to mess up everything. Somehow, no matter how much you teach him he causes chaos. He would use the wrong spoon, place the wrong ingredient, set the oven at a burnt setting, make the kitchen messy and many more. It seems like cooking or baking wasn't a Sehun thing.

-The handsome detective can't cook

Sehun sets down the spatula, sighing right after. "I can't do this, Byeong. This is definitely not for me." He says, taking you sideways into his arms.

You pouted, wanting to show him the dismay you are currently feeling. Your pinks soft lips was in a soft pout, your eyes showing the sulk you are feeling. Sehun stares at your figure, looking at you silently. He was disappointed at himself yet he found a solution on his mind.

His gaze changed as he pulled you in closer. He was staring at you face to face, his eyes looking as manly as possible. His hair was quite messy, his bare face shining. His jaw was well defined, and his nose was pointed. Everything on his face was perfect and you can see that properly.