EPILOGUE

Sehun's POV

Sehun's POV

She is my princess.

She had, is, and will always be the queen that conquered my heart. She is the woman that has taken every piece of me, leaving me with nothing. Though I wanted to be her world, I just can't.

-His side

When I sang for her when she was tired, I was also tired myself. I was tired of watching her push me away even if she needed me. Watching another guy take care of her was too much. The sudden burst of being the worst boyfriend fell into my mind.

"Should I call her?" I contemplated, staring at her contact name in my phone. These days, I have been so worried for her as I hear that she had been covering up for her group lately. "Or should I just visit her?"

I immediately took my coat and car keys, running towards my car. The smile on my face was undeniably special. I was so excited.

-Deciding to visit

I parked my car in a blank spot, quite far away from her house. I was suddenly thinking of an approach. What would brighten up her mood and make her feel love? There I decided to call her to say that I am simply worrying inside my house.

I fixed my hair, trying to look as presentable as possible. I would never want my princess to look at other men. If she is that beautiful, I have to be equally or more handsome.

She answers the phone almost immediately, the camera facing her door. I was stunned for a moment as I saw the object hung on it. Chanyeol Hyung, thank you. ""Hi, Baby Byeong." I said, keeping my composure as best as possible.  "Yah! I can't see you. You're not allowing me to visit you and now you're not allowing me to see you. You're unfair!"

-Keeping the smiley face

That conversation made me think. I worried for her, show my love, and even sung for her. Some people may think that I would be an ideal lover with those words, not knowing the whole story has a twist. While I was there in the phone worrying for her, I couldn't be the one to take care of her face to face. While saying I love you, the female has been having thoughts to break up with me.

Was I not enough as a lover? Was I lacking? What should I do to be the man that she can share her problems with? Did I lack care?

The questions in my mind made me laugh as a tear fell. I just can't be the boyfriend that she wants and expects. She loves me so much to the fact that she tries to hide all her imperfections, not knowing I was willing to accept those.

-Wanting is different than needing

Sometimes I wished to tell her that she can show me everything she has. Showing her whole world would mean that I could be a part of it. She may have thought otherwise. She wants to be the symbol of perfection.