Chapter 18: Motives

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"It's impossible to get messages from a dead person." Jaesuk says after he sees the same exact messages from the 5 boys from Yoonha's number. It was basically a black mail telling all of them to confess crime and about seeing how they'll stand.

-Messages from a confirmed dead person

"We also found it weird. That's why we are here." Tae Hwan answered.

After a small talk, the detectives decided to split into pairs to check all of the places that associated the victim.

"Everything feels so spooky today. Even the weather is creepy." Jaesuk says as he walked with Minyoung, Kwangsoo and Sejong inside the campus.

Jaesuk suddenly stops at and faced the three detectives. "I am certain that the boys know something that's why they gathered there." He says as the three listened. "I think they gathered after they received the message to discuss something." He said before starting to walk again as they were assigned to the school grounds.

-Does the group of boys know something?

Jongmin and Jaewook were assigned at Yoonha's classroom and now they were discussing where to find the place. Sehun and You were assigned to the dance studio and was walking through classrooms to arrive at the place.

"It's weekend yet most of the students are here to study. They're probably happy that we came." He said with a smirk as he felt the stares of boys and girls as they passed by. Suddenly, he became conscious of you who was being stared at many boys even though he himself was eye candy for girl.

-Too high up?

"Wah~ Chanyeol Oppa had been corrupting your mind." You said to him with a smirk as he laughs at your remark before pulling you closer to him as the male students frown at the sight.

"Let's not talk about my Hyung who is your best friend. Look! Shake it Shake it." Sehun says as he slung an arm around you as you just stood there silent. This man was so close to you and you do not have an idea why. The dance studio was by the end of the hallway and was shown by a sign at the glass door.

"Dance." Sehun says as you two slowly walked towards the door. "Do you like to dance?" He asked as he was reminded that you were in an idol group.

You thought of that question well. "I like it. Though it's the hardest thing." You said making him laugh as he loved dance. "Though I have high stamina, it always seems to increase when dancing." You said as he just laughed.

-There are just things that people hate

The team of 4 were roaming the school when they saw students walking by. "Excuse me!" Jaesuk says as Minyoung follows him as he walked to the two students who caught his attention. "Do you happen to know Ji Yoonha?"