Chapter 29: Final Winner

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Where are we supposed to go now?" Kwangsoo asked everyone as the whole detective team gathered in front of the convenience store where Jaewook won this candy ring. It was a big challenged that he faced just to obtained that reward.

-The other team obtained the last clue

The former agent was great. He won the ring by finishing the ramyeon in 3 minutes and 30 seconds, beating the record by 4 seconds. The two boys were amazed at him and they immediately contacted the team to meet up. Now, the only thing they have to figure out was the place where the painting is stored.

"Then where did the other team go?" Jaesuk asked as they were really clueless.

"They just whispered within themselves and then go." Kwangsoo explained with a few gestures as he remembered the other team earlier.

"I think they were just pretending to be confident." Sehun says making you and Jaesuk smile.

-Dislike to the other team is showing

"Sehun cares about the case, but he cares more about beating the other team." Jaesuk says, making everyone laugh especially you and Sehun.

"Sehun just hates the team." Kwangsoo says in between laughs as Sehun sweeps his hair back to listen to his Hyungs.

"It's my first time to see Sehun so driven." Jaesuk says as everyone laughed, now finally noticing how Sehun acts. 

-Competitiveness of the youngest male detective

After a few laughs, they now return at looking for the final address. The team was either looking at their phones for the photos of the journal or the journal who was in Jaesuk's hand. Then, you noticed something different. It was your first time to read the journal since you were just looking around with the team. You really didn't mind reading it until now.

"-1." You said, murmuring. "Unnie, the start of the last entry is weird." You said to Minyoung, still shy with the other detectives.

-Even with 6 cases, the youngest still isn't comfortable

Jaesuk and Kwangsoo heard your call, gathering around you as you showed Minyoung the entry. "Combine the first letters!" Kwangsoo said, shocking you and the detectives.

Your team followed what Kwangsoo said, combining all the letters of the first statement. You were all shocked to see a combined address based on those things, Kwangsoo who was also amazed at himself. It was one of those rare times where he was useful.

-Solved the final address

"Let's go!" Minyoung said, and your team of 5 started running towards your car, leaving the 3 men.

"COMPLIMENT ME!" -Kwangsoo

The team of five sat in their car, the three looking at them in sadness. They felt as if they were outsiders. "We're supposed to go together. Why did you leave us?" Kwangsoo complains with his voice filled with disappointment, the people inside the car laughing.