Chapter 41: Finally Official

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Y/n-ah!" Sejong calls you, averting your gaze from the detectives that were pulling the culprit out for her to reach the police. You faced her, curious of her sudden call. "Accompany me to the bathroom." She pulls you without giving you a chance to answer, dragging you to the bathroom that she found earlier.

-Wishing for company

You stare at her, noticing her large smile that was too noticeable to not notice. "Unnie." You called, Sejong opening the door to the bathroom.

"Hmm?"

"You're up to something, aren't you?" You asked, your words filled with curiosity as you glare at her playfully. "Tell me~" You plead, poking her side in which she laughed immediately. It was weird, she was too happy yet she wasn't nervous about anything. This wasn't Sejong like.

-Weird changes

She holds both of your wrist with one hand, flicking your forehead lightly. "Just wait." She says, running into one of the cubicles before making anything clear.

"Yah!" You shouted, earning a chuckle from her. "I'll kill you if this is a bad thing." You joked, facing the mirror and fixing yourself.

Earlier, your hair was styled into a long braid but was ruined with all the detective job. "Aigoo~" You said, fixing your hair that was now in soft curls. "Detective job is making me look more hideous."

-A tiring job

You washed your hands and that exact time Sejong exits the cubicle. She washes her hands, humming into a cute tone with a smile on her face. She was just too happy and it makes you uncomfortable. "Spit it out, Unnie." You demanded, itching out to know the truth.

Sejong ignores your call, making you face her by moving your shoulders. She scans your outfit, the bright aura still on her face making you frown. Seeing her too happy somehow makes you bitter. "You look nice." She says, looking at your simple black jeans and long sleeved shirt.

"That's so out of the context." You complained, your brows furrowing cutely. "Spit it out. I really hate this." If she was younger than you, you would've forced the hell out of her. When you get intimidated, you show it.

-Annoyed at the sudden act

Instead of answering, Sejong takes the lip tint in her bag and applies it gently on your lips. You were glaring at her as she did, keeping silent and observing her actions as it seems like she wasn't going to speak about the matter. "You really know how to annoy me."

Sejong laughs at your answer, shoving your long hair into a neater style. "You're really pretty." She says, giggling once more making you burn mad.

"Yah!" You said, pouting as you can't express your annoyance to the max. "You really know how to be snob." You were literally complaining. After an annoying magician you now face a snobbish friend.