Chapter 8: Murder With Treasure

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The moment you said the first google result when you searched 1,000 beautiful caves the detectives cheered at their Maknae's success. You hurried and rode the car, you sitting next to Jonghyun and Sejong at the second row while Jong min sat in the last row. Jaewook was driving while Sehun was next to him, googling some random things.

Soon you arrived and exit the car while Jongmin slept in the backseat and you completely forgot about him. "Jonghui is probably his wife? His girlfriend?" Sehun says as he steps out the car making you and Sejong giggle.

"In the note, it seems like he was longing to be with that person. We just have no clue who he or she is." You said as they nodded.

Then the four of you heard a knock in the car and see one of the detective members still there. You laughed as the moment you remembered that he was there as they opened the car and folded the seat.

"Why did you forget about me?" Jongmin asks with a sad expression yet with a sheepish smile on his face since he fell asleep.

"We didn't mean it." Sejong says between her laughing fits.

"Let's just go." Jaewook said after a good laugh and started walking.

They arrived at the entrance of the cave and it was amazing. There was a staircase made of pure stone and the surroundings were all nature. The rock formations were wonderful and the small fountains with lights made it look magical. The cave itself was a beauty.

-1,000 beauties inside a cave

At the entrance, there was this large sign talking about how to make a wish. "Turn right three times and then turn left two times. Make a wish and it will be granted." Sejong read.

-Wish making

After reading precautions and warning. You walked further inside the cave to see a big falls in the center and five set of 6 letters surrounding it. The sets of letters had blanks on it and it was in English. It was unreadable.

-Scrambles of letters around the fountain

"Y/n-ah! You know English right?" Sejong asks you as you nodded silently, going towards the statue of the fountain.

"Unnie! There's a lock with letters." You said as you held the lock in your hands. The others just looked at the letters that was all round the place in pure confusion.

A lock within the formation of the fountain

"Maybe the letters on the blank will result to the passcode." Jongmin asks as detective Ahn took his notebook out.