Chapter 20: Reason Of Murder

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

After taking Yoo Il's phone with them and discussing a bit, the detective team was now back to where it started, the school.

-Back to the school

The text message that Yoo Il showed talked about getting the murder weapon back at the school. Detectives concluded that whoever the killer was would go and try to look for the weapon to make sure and hide his crime. It was now 7:00 pm and they were still not finished in the case.

-Nighttime has come and it is still an unfinished case

"I think it is not any regular scissors though." Jaewook said as he walked with Sehun. "But don't you think the boys will be here too?" He asked.

"The killer should definitely be here." Jaesuk says as he walked with Minyoung and Sejong.

-The killer will get rid of the weapon

"Correct." Sejong says as they stepped on the stairs.

"To think of it, someone can arrange us to come here." Jaewook says as they strived on a specific floor with Sehun.

"That's correct."

"Then what could they do to make us the bait? Where could he or she watch us?" Detective Ahn says as he thinks of the situation.

-Can the killer know that they were there

The teams were scattered in different areas based on who they passed by in or who they walked with. It was completely random. Jaesuk and Jongmin were together trying to find the computer lab in midst of Jongmin forgetting the area where it was. They didn't know someone was listening to them.

Sejong, Kwangsoo, and Minyoung were just roaming around and thinking of places. "Let's think of places where we could find scissors." Minyoung says as they walked.

"Scissors used for the hair stands out really well." She says as Sejong agreed.

"The ones used for fabric are also unique." Sejong says as they walked in the hallway.

Someone sees them from the end of the hallway where the dance studio was and flees right away. "Oh! I think I saw someone running." Sejong says and the three detectives made a run.

-Saw someone at the end of the hallway

All of the detectives seems to hear the shouting of the three and started to run. Sejong sees an image of a student and tries to make him stop yet it didn't happen and he just continues to run. Jaesuk and Jongmin hears everything and also chases and the same thing goes with Kwangsoo. Sehun and Jaewook sees a figure that they tried to chase and ended up upstairs, losing one that they caught. You were the only one who ignored all the shouts.