Chapter 45: Assigned Roles

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"What's wrong?" Kwangsoo asks Jaesuk who as staring at him through the rear mirror of the car. Jaesuk didn't even need a few seconds to know that Kwangsoo was the real mirror of shamelessness.

Sehun was the one who solved the problem by using that chipped CD. Except, Kwangsoo was the one who pressed the buzzer and explained the trick, him being the winner of the test and receiving a million one. It was a line of betrayal for all of them. He just stole Sehun's hard work for money.

-A tall man who stole answers

They were seated in the car ready to head to the next venue, talking about the things that happened. Minyoung who solved almost everything was mad at Kwangsoo for taking the money and not giving a cent to them. Jaesuk suggests that Kwangsoo should split the money with Sehun at least yet Kwangsoo didn't bother.

"You're too ugly." Jaesuk bluntly answers, thinking of how ugly Kwangsoo was the more he stares at him. "But that guy in the back is worst."

-Sudden competition of looks

"ME?" Jongmin asks, knowing that he was the only guy among the three detectives who were seated in the back. "You have no right in this." He says, knowing that he was a step up compared to Jaesuk. It was a neck to neck competition.

"You are actually as ugly as Kwangsoo." Jongmin says, pointing at Kwangsoo then at the driving detective. Jaesuk simply laughs, Kwangsoo defending that he was a step up.

-A competition that requires many things to know the winner

"You know, the real winner isn't saying anything." Sejong says as she noticed Sehun who was beside Jaesuk staring blankly at everything. Meanwhile the girlfriend was laughing your stomach out, your eyes almost tearing up at every word your fellow detectives say.

Minyoung laughs as she notice how accurate those words were. "He really isn't saying anything." She says laughing. They don't know what was going into Sehun's mind yet he could easily say that he is the most handsome guy in the bunch.

-The handsome detective is well composed

"You..." Jaesuk says, somehow finding Sehun interesting. "You aren't saying anything yet you..."

"OH IT WAS ME?" -Sehun

"Wah~ Sehun-ah~" -Kwangsoo

"You really don't say anything and it makes me boil." Jaesuk says, Sehun sheepishly laughing. Sehun never really admitted that he was handsome. He just knows that he was handsome.

-Pride on line

The detectives continued chatting until they arrive at the location. They don't really know what the large building was yet they were saying a bunch of guesses. It was wide and modern with civilians inside. It looks like it would be far different from the case earlier.