Chapter 16: Rest

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"BOO!"

"OMAYA!"

You shouted as you stumbled at the sudden manly shout from behind you, almost stumbling onto the pool.

-Scared by a sudden sound

You look behind you seeing a laughing Sehun. You were supposed to gain your revenge to the person who dared to scare you seeing a senior made you cover your face. You were by the hotel pool, wearing a simple sweater and pajamas with no makeup on. You did see him yesterday yet you were wearing a mask yesterday to hide your bare face. Now, you didn't expect to see him by the pool again.

-A professional detective scaring another detective childishly

"Sunbae! Don't scare me like that again!" You said as you covered half of your face with your oversized sweater.

-A beauty icon is scared of showing her bare face to a famous idol

Sehun tried to stop his laugh and stare at you, still giggling. "I couldn't help it. You were too silent and too focused that it would be funny to scare you." He said as you playfully glare at the boy.

He shakes his head as he stared at you, finally regaining his composure. He takes your hand that was not used in lifting the sweater up and tugs it lightly. "Let's sit." Sehun says as he walked with you to a bench that was beside the pull.

You didn't say a word and just follow him and sat down. "I'm sorry, hmm?" He asked as he stared at you with a killer smile in which you respond with a nod.

-A charm that could still girl's heart without even trying

He tilts his head as he noticed the hem of the sweater that was around the half of your face. He tugs at it making you shake your head. "Remove it." He says as you shook your head more.

"I can't! I am not wearing makeup and also not wearing a mask, Sunbae!" You said as you held the hem tighter with your hand.

"So?" He asked as he laid back comfortably.

-Too laid back than the normal shy Sehun?

It was weird how Sehun was very comfortable with you at a short period of time. He was shocked at himself yet he didn't mind. Maybe it started when he carried you when you fainted and maybe bloomed when you had a case with him.

"It's embarrassing!" You said as you stared at him wide eye, a smile forming at his lips.

"No it's not." Sehun says as he tugs again at the sweater yet you held it tightly. An idea then popped into the guy's mind and he smirked at the thought, making you curious.

"You're not going to take that off?" He asked and you nodded as an immediate response.

He then stood up swiftly, taking your arms and flipping you to his broad shoulder. You started squealing as he walked around with you like a sack on his shoulder. "SUNBAE!"