Chapter 26: Paintings

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The detectives were at a specific hangout place, talking about the happenings yesterday and blaming the former agent. They were tricked by everyone yesterday and did a poor job at solving. They believed in rumors instead of considering facts.

-Failed mission

K just spoken about him visiting the island 20 years ago to seek help from a doctor for project D. That explains the picture taken at the doctor's room. Now that they reach the mainland, everything seems a lot clearer. It was too hectic in that island that everything seem to be better now that they're back.

Someone wearing this red and black clothing entered the place with a confident yet kind aura. Her hair was tied lowly and she had these heals that clicked on the floor. She had this smile on her face as she faces the detective, going straight to the point with her next words. "Can you please find a painting for me?"

-A painting

Meanwhile, there was this man playing piano fluently. He was having this thoughts of his head, and it was close to an introduction. I'm a detective, the best of them all to be exact. Every day, I get calls from clients asking me to work for them.

I always have more than enough cases to work on. These days, those who are incompetent call themselves detectives and wall with full confidence within them. I don't care though. He continues to play the piano in an overly dramatic way, thinking it suits the scene. People like them are no match for me.

Jung Jaehyun, the leader of the genius detective team that is called for tons of cases. "Jangwon, are you chilling here because you're done with the abduction case?" He asked seeing a chill man behind him reading the newspaper.

-Jung Jaehyun. the leader of the famous genius detective team

The brilliant mind of our team, Lee Jangwon. This KAIST graduate is a genius no matter what you ask him to do. "The moment you assigned me, it was already done." The man with glasses says, arrogance seen in the tone of his voice.

-Lee Jangwon, a member of the genius detective team

"Jaepyung, did you say you're currently doing research on MERS-Cov?" Jaehyun asks the man who was drinking coffee inside their cozy place that was perfectly decorated. Shin Jaepyung, he was accepted to KAIST when he was an 11th grader.

-Shin Jaepyung, another member of the detective team

"John, you're from states right?" Jaehyun asks again, looking at the young man in front of them.