Chapter 54: Constellations

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Oh! I see the mark!" Jaesuk exclaims, moving the car to the specific location. The first thing to do was to go to the location. It was the only thing possible.

-Arrived at the location

The car moves to this large building, a large project D logo in front of it. Sejong was blabbering tons of things about the building looking cool and you were siding with her. The detectives were scolding the two of you.

"This is the entrance right?" Kwangsoo asked as the team look at the two large garage entrance that stated the numbers 4 and 4 with the large logo in between.

"What does the number mean?" Jaesuk questions, looking at the two even numbers. Just like him, the detectives were also clueless.

"Maybe it's about the number of people that should enter." -Jaewook

-A division between the team

"Let's split into teams then." -Jaesuk

"I'll go in the first door." -Kwangsoo

"I'll go with the first door too." -Jongmin

"You'll go there? Then I'll go with the other team."

-Refusals

Kwangsoo's remark made everyone chuckle, averting their minds for a small amount of time. After a few talks, they decided to go into teams that seems well balance. Sehun, You, Jaesuk, and Kwangsoo would be present in one room while Minyoung, Jongmin, Jaewook and Sejong were in one room. It seems like an even distribution.

"The door is opening!" Minyoung and Sejong exclaims as their door open, their team entering.

Your team was eyed wide and mouth dropped as the door slowly open, trying to observe the situation. You and Sehun were hand in hand, taking care of each other while all of you explore.

Minyoung walks in, seeing a weird looking mat on the floor. It was colorful with a specific image on it. It was goat with tons of bright colors.

-A colorful dormat

"Does this door open if we step on this?" Jongmin asks, the team stomping on the doormat. They were trying all possibilities.

"Doesn't it open?" Jaewook asks, Sejong opening the door and it does slide. What's the use of stepping on the mat?

The team enters the room and the women were squealing in shock at the interior. "Woah! What is this?"

The room was colored beige with the simple brick walls and vines. Once you enter, the first thing to see was the pool of water that bubbled on the center on the room. It runs across left to right, in front of it was a large dart board with a key in the center. There was a pole connecting the front and the back of the pool, yet it was too thin to even walk on.