Chapter 34: Obtaining Info

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

You and Sehun were the first one inside the second stage, looking around the new room. This time, it wasn't plain and black like the other rooms. It looked like a simple office room with a bunch of awards and trophies. Beside the door was yours and Sehun's phone hanged at the wall under the monitor. Next to it was a shelf full of awards and trophies and across that shelf is another shelf of books.

-The second challenge

Across the room are some paintings and the main office itself. There were two tables that were placed in an L form, a computer on top of each one. There was a simple office chair for the tables and paintings and carpets decorate the room. It looked less stuffy than the room earlier.

"Wah..." You said, holding your phone in your hand. "Why is there here?" You asked yourself, Sehun also inspecting his phone. There was no signal nor an internet connection. They were really blocking communications. Just then, the monitor opened, flashing a new instruction.

-Found their phones

In this room are QR codes that you will need to scan.

"It's another test, Oppa." You said as you read the new letters on the screen. You wanted this to end quickly but it seems as if it was going on and on and on. You were curious of the goal of this place. 

The QR codes will provide questions that you need to answer to obtain clues for the next challenge.

"There's more?" Sehun asks, sweeping his hair back in panic. This was never ending. The two of you wanted to see the members quickly. 

-A teaser that states a third stage

You are given 14 minutes to accomplish the task.

"14 minutes is too much!" You said, Sehun sighing. Your eyes were wide as you stared at the screen. You don't want to play games anymore. "It doesn't even tell us how many codes are in here!"

Sehun places an arm around you, wanting to at least get and give comfort. You two knew that you have no choice but to follow it. "We have no choice, Y/n. Let's just finish this fast."

The timer starts now.

Right after those words, a set of numbers appear, starting from zero's. You and Sehun scattered at the room, wanting to see those QR codes and answer fast. 14 minutes is a very short time to find codes and answer puzzles. How important can these clues be?

-Find the codes at the given time

You went directly at the two tables, looking beneath them just to see nothing. Sehun goes to the trophy shelf, looking through the fake trophies one by one and the shelf itself. "Wah~ It's impossible to do this." You said as you also looked under the chair to make sure that you never miss a detail.