Chapter 17: Messaged From Dead

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"So this is Sangsang Art High school?" Jongmin says as he walked with the white umbrella. The rain was falling lightly through the whole village and he was waiting for the detective team at the middle of the campus.

-A campus to start with

Earlier, while running an errand, he received a call from K. K said that there was a murder near him and asked him to gather the detective team.

He looked around the wide school as he waited for the rest of the members. The campus was wide and was well established. The small puddles of water on the ground look quite well with the nature surrounding it. It looked like a simple campus, to be honest.

Soon, the detectives arrive one by one. Jaesuk was the first one to arrive with his usual clothing and brown coat. "What happened?" He asked Jongmin as he walked.

-Detectives start to arrive

"Let's wait for the others, Hyung." Jongmin says and then soon Kwangsoo came with his long coat and usual backpack.

Minyoung was next with her formal attire as the detectives who already arrived smile. Sejong was next, wearing a simple skirt and a long sleeved top. Sehun was the third to the last to arrive and looked like he was about to enter a fashion show with his stylish outfit. He was wearing a long brown coat over a whole black outfit with a matching hat.

"Is there a fashion show going on?" Jaesuk asked playfully as Sehun laughs sheepishly, then the detectives see you walk with the same white umbrella. You had a big smile on your face as your hair freely fall down to your button up long sleeved black top that was tucked in at some parts of your white high waist jeans. You also wore black boots and had a small bag slung around your shoulder that was colored blue to add color.

"There's really a fashion show." Jaesuk says as he sees the tallest female detective in the team walk beautifully towards them. You greeted them with a smile as the team gathered at the center.

-Detectives looking fashionable early in the morning

"There is still one person that hasn't arrived. The former agent." Jongmin says as the other detectives complain at the late agent who they thought was too laid back.

Jaewook arrived extra late, walking casually and even stepping at one of the rain puddles. They greeted him and scolded him for being late yet he answers so nonchalantly. They then decided to go and listen to the one who gathered them.

-Tardy former agent

"First, let me tell you everything." Jongmin says.

"Something must've happen." -Kwangsoo

"I work at an errand service center." -Jongmin

"That's right." -Jaesuk

"I went out to an errand."