Chapter 40: Hidden Relationships

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"The letters are disappearing." Jaesuk says as he drapes the fire over the letter where some of the words started to disappear. It was one of those magic ink stuff.

-Disappearing letters from the note

It has been a while since they started searching the rooftop of the best student after locking him up on the human cage. Somehow, he manages to escape the cage even though the detectives locked it up and took the key. With that, they had to put him back in place every few minutes as he doesn't let them look around his place.

The rooftop was full of weird things. Every time they open a container or lid, there had always been a surprise waiting for them right after. Jongmin, as a revenge for letting Jaesuk do all the work, had a big spurt of whipped cream on his face. There were also a bunch of scary things, each box opening to props or toys that were too weird. Now, every time the detective's open the box, they would direct it to the person next to them to escape the shock.

-Be careful when you open things

"I told you not to touch my things." Hyunwoo said, shocking Jaesuk as he suddenly appeared in front of him. How can he easily escape when they locked him and took the key?

Meanwhile, the team of 3 just finished catching fruits in midair. Now, they were talking to the actress who was calmly seated in front of the heater. They were talking about Charming who was suspected to be her boyfriend. It was a serious conversation.

-Finally talking to the actress

"The truth is, I was in love with two men." Hyesung says, her eyes sincere and her words soft. "I was in love with Charming and his beat student, Hyunwoo."

That was shocking. Now only did the two look so alike, they were also dating the same girl. It was scary to be plotted in one's mind. "Although the two look alike, they were so different with each other." Hyesung says at the thought of the two special people in her heart.

-Dating two people at once

The three detectives were in shock. This was too unexpected. "That's why she was good at acting." Kwangsoo says, still stunned at the sudden fact. Dating two people at the same time was scary.

"Ah! Charming left this at my place last night as we were supposed to meet after the performance." She says, handing the detectives an envelope that had a stage plan inside.

A stage format has always been necessary when it comes to magic performances. It was a plan for exit and entrance without being caught. "Someone who knows how magic works and how the stage is planned, there's a high possibility." The former agent states, knowing that the magician disappeared while doing the rehearsals that involves moving from one place to another.

-An image that shows all exits on stage

"The one who knows the best is Charming's best student." Sehun says, analyzing everything that they found within the few hours of searching. Being someone's student means that the teacher reveals almost everything about magic for them to learn everything from scratch.