Chapter 13: Finding Evidences

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Kiwoo, Minyoung and Jongmin walks together as Kiwoo takes the lead to the cafe. After a small interrogation, they found out many things.

Last night was the first meeting of Kiwoo and Kwangsoo yet he said that they clicked well and spend the night drinking at the restaurant. Then they moved to the cafe where Kiwoo's friend joined them. Kiwoo was currently staying at his grandfather's house and created a great alibi by saying that his friend and Kwangsoo left together and he was left alone at the coffee shop.

-The Companion, Kiwoo, has an alibi

Now, Jongmin is in a call with Jaesuk and Sejong, talking about the things they solved and what they found.

"There's a cafe near the sashimi restaurant. Meet us there." Minyoung says as Jaesuk thinks about the food he and Sejong ordered.

"But... we ordered." Jaesuk says.

"What?"

"Nothing! We'll be going there right now!" Jaesuk says, hanging on the two detectives and standing up on their seats.

"How was Kwangsoo last night? Did he drink too much?" Minyoung asks Kiwoo.

"He was wasted. He was off last night. He even said he wanted to kill someone." Kiwoo says, making the two detectives shocked.

-Killing? Could it be the victim?

"Who was it?"

"I think it was Jaesuk?" Kiwoo says, unsure since the memory was too blurry. He was sure that Kwangsoo wrote those in his notebook.

-Kwangsoo wanted to kill Jaesuk?

Jaesuk and Minyoung met the two other detectives in front of the cafe at the same time. They had a small chat and then entered the cafe, which Minyoung enters earlier as the other two wait for Jaesuk and Sejong.

They approached Minyoung that was standing in front of a bulletin board and was staring at the writings.

"Minyoung! Did you found something?" Jaesuk asks making Minyoung point at the card on the board.

"Seems like Kiwoo won an event last night here at the cafe." She says as she looks at the only name at the event board that was dated yesterday.

"This is a contest held in between 11:00-11:59 PM. This means he won this last night, didn't he?" Jongmin asks the staff in which they agreed.

The time overlaps with the estimated time of death. His alibi is proven with an evidence. Can the detectives then conclude that he is not a suspect?

-An alibi with proof

They bid Kiwoo a goodbye and a thank you and exits the cafe. They went back to the restaurant just to see the owner ranting about the fishes that hasn't arrived yet.