Chapter 25: Secrets Of The Island

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Is that salt on the shirt?" Minyoung asks, seeing white grains on the clothes of the victim that was still where it was earlier.

The 4 who were stuck in the room found a way to get out by connecting x-ray scans and listening to sounds using a stethoscope. You being a short-cut person, opened the door without even talking to the others about the password. It turns out that all of the clues in the room and the numbers form the lock was SOS or 505. It was a call for help that the doctor may be looking for.

-Successfully escaped the room after revealing secrets

Now, everyone was back in the crime area earlier and was investigating everything again. They were talking about their findings and such and it was confusing them more and more.

"Then it is likely that the killer is the one who uses salt." Kwangsoo says, looking at the white granules on the victim.

-Salt at the victim's clothes

"Then it is likely that the doctor is the culprit. Everything seems to point onto him. He lives with the victim and the statement of the shaman makes it clearer." Sejong explains.

"But then something doesn't match up." Kwangsoo says.

"Why would the doctor write SOS? Why would he write that he was a victim of the villager's wrath? Why would he seek for help?" You said, things getting cloudier the more your team look into it.

-A call for help

After another small talk, the team decided to visit the doctor once more. They knew they have to solve it quickly since the shaman said that a monster might reach the mainland during a full moon. It is getting more mysterious than anything and after a few hours in this village they still haven't solved anything.

They were now trying to take the briefcase that the doctor carries around everywhere since they saw him exiting his house with it and with casual clothing. At first, he was so insistent to nit give his case to the detectives but then agreed since he was outnumbered. His actions just shows that he is hiding something.

-The mysterious case that the doctor carries around

They were now seated on the street in front of the doctor's house, inspecting the briefcase that may seem to hold clues. They were inspecting each material including syringes that may contain salt and such. The case was thick and heavy but everything inside seems like regular medical supplies. What was he afraid of?

-Something hidden

"Oh?" Jaesuk says, pulling two pill containers that seem to be sticking to each other.

"Why are they stuck?" Kwangsoo asked as Jaesuk separate them with each other.

"Magnets?" Minyoung says as the two lids seem to attract easily.