Chapter 37: Rehersals

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The six detectives were seated silently with smiles on their faces. Minyoung then entered with big paper bags in her hands, smiling proudly as she did. "Oh, what's that?" Jaesuk asked.

Minyoung takes out every single thing she bought, first placing the cake on the table. "This is pound cake. I baked it myself." She says with a big smile, the rest of the team making fuss about it.

-The female detective's goods

"YOU BAKED IT?" -Kwangsoo -Jaesuk

"Yes." -Minyoung

"You baked it yourself?" -Jongmin

"Yes." -Minyoung

"You didn't buy it?" -Jaesuk

"No."

"Where did you make it?" -Jongmin

-Bombed with questions

Minyoung laughs at the question as she placed the gimbap on the desk. "At my house. I promised that I'll make gimbap, right?"

"Wah~" -You

"Wow~" -Sejong

"This is well prepared." -Jongmin

There were perfectly made gimbaps, looking all tasty in front of the team. It was looking all perfect with each ingredient present. There were also many other snacks including fruits and such. Minyoung amazed everyone.

-Real wife material

It wasn't long when the team went straight into the food, wanting to taste the food the female detective made. Watching the team eat in amazement made Minyoung so proud that she was the one who cooked the dishes.

"These are so good." -Jaesuk

"I'm so touched..." -Jongmin

"Eating these make it worthy that I am a detective." -Jaewook

The screen in front of them opens while they eat, shocking them. It was another congratulations from their boss, K. They were recognized for their hard work and their great job at solving the two past cases. It has been a week now since they were in the stadiums. It was a total challenge.

-Compliments from big boss

The team was talking happily, Kwangsoo still not over the fact that he was the one who solved the notes and found the filler clues with Minyoung. He was talking about all his small accomplishments, thirsty for compliments. He will never cgange.

"To be honest, we should give Minyoung a gift." Jaewook says, munching on the tasty food that the female detective made. "She is always the one who contributes the most."