-thirteen-

All the initiates had finally jumped off the building and into the net in the Dauntless compound, all being greeted by Four and other rowdy Dauntless members. They all stood around idly chatting when Four and the Dauntless girl from before walked up to them.

"Dauntless born go with Lauren, transfers stay with me," Four said, and the Dauntless born began to walk off.

The three Dauntless, Anna had met on the train, turned around to wave goodbye to her, Uriah mouthing that he would see her later. Annabelle's old friend noticed this and lightly furrowed her eyebrows at the girl, who only smiled in return.

"Most of the time, I work in intelligence," Four began after the Dauntless born had left, "but during your training, I'll be your instructor. My names Four,"

"Four like the number?" The Candor girl, Annabelle had come to learn was called Christina said, lightly scoffing at what she thought was a ridiculous name.

"Exactly like the number,"

"What happened, one through three were taken?" She asked laughing, Annabelle scowled at the way she was acting, feeling the familiar surge of protection she used to gee for Tobias when he was in Abnegation.

"Shut up, Christina," Annabelle said to her, looking from Four to the Candor who was most likely about to get into trouble.

"Well.. Christina," Tobias said once he had walked up to the girl, learning her name from Annabelle, "the first lesson you learn from me, if you wanna survive here, is keep your mouth shut. Do you understand me?"

Christina timidly replies that she did and Tobias began to walk off, suggesting that the transfers follow him.

They walked through the Dauntless compound, Anna walking next to Tris as they wondered where they were going. Loud yells could be heard echoing in the distance and Annabelle smiled knowing it was most likely something exciting. The two Abnegation transfers walked right up the edge where Four had stopped, cheers and chatter could be heard from the Dauntless below them.

The underground pit was large, filled with people dressed in black and red they colours that those stood up where they were would soon have to adapt to. The were two people fighting with a large group surrounding them egging them on, and other little crowds just hanging out in what Anna assumed was the Dauntless communal area.

"This is the Pit," Four said, "The centre of life here at Dauntless." Annabelle smiled as music was playing and more cheering could be heard, she only wished she childhood could've been as fun and lively as the place she looked at currently.

Four continued his tour showing the group of initiates to where they would be "sleeping for the next ten weeks" as he said. It was a fairly large room with rows of beds, that in all honesty didn't look particularly comfortable.

"Girls or boys?" Someone asked, causing Four to turn around and reply "Both," There was a chorus of hums and approval after his response causing the leader to smirk and continue saying, "If you like this, you're gonna love the bathroom,"

Annabelle already dreaded what the bathroom would be like as they walked towards it, she rolled her eyes when she saw the entirely open toilets and showers.

"You should feel right at home Candor," Four said to Christina, "Everything right in the open,"

a/n - this ones so boring sorry