Thirty-Seven

3B

I felt something kick me or hit me, and next thing I knew, I was on the floor. I woke up to see Stiles tossing and turning as he gripped his sheets and cried, "No, no, no, no, no. Don't let them in. Don't let them in. No, don't let them in."

I wanted to comfort him, but sleep consumed me once again. Unfortunately, with sleep came the dreams. The bad dreams.

I woke up once again to see Sheriff Stilinski in his son's room cradling Stiles as he screamed. Sheriff Stilinski began talking to his son. "It's a dream. This is just a dream It's just a dream Get it out of your head, Stiles. You're dreaming. All right? So, wake up, Stiles. Wake up, Stiles. Wake up!"

Stiles' eyes shot open and he looked between me and his dad in panic as he reached for me desperately. Sheriff Stilinski sighed when he saw that his son was okay and smiled at us. "Hey, time to get up you two. Get your butts to school."

Due to the fact that I was at Stiles' place so often, I had a drawer of my things at his place. Oh, God. I did not mean to make it sound like a Taylor Swift song.

I pulled out a pair of clean underclothes, a tank-top and leggings. I made my way to Stiles' closet and snag one of his plaid shirts. He frowned and I told him, "It gives me comfort and it's comfortable. Which I now realize I basically said the same thing."

Stiles gave a small smile and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips. We drove to school and met up with Scott. Stiles began talking to Scott. Just past where Scott and Stiles were standing, there was a body that look like it was killed in a three-fold death. Isn't that over? I thought Ms. Blake was dead.

My eyes shot open and I couldn't breathe. I saw Sheriff Stilinski in Stiles' room holding his son as he screamed. "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay. You're okay."

I crawled over to Sheriff Stilinski and rested my head on his leg as I choked back a sob. The sheriff placed an arm tightly around my shoulders as he held his son tightly to him.

Eventually, Stiles calmed down, and we got ready for school. Oddly enough, I put on the same thing from my dream. Or rather, nightmare.

Stiles thrust a book into his backpack and stopped abruptly as he squinted his eyes at the title. He looked at me with eyes full of fear and said, "Ally, I can't read that! What does it say?"

I rubbed his shoulder as I replied, "It says "Allies and Axis World War II and the International Struggle for Power.""

The sheriff entered his son's room and asked, "Hey. You all right? You two ready for school?"

Stiles nodded as he lied, "Yeah, yeah, I'm good, Dad, seriously, I'm fine. It was just a nightmare. What's that?"

Sheriff Stilinski looked down at the box in his hands. "That's just, uh, files from the office."

Stiles stared at the box. "It says "Sheriff's station, do not remove.""

The sheriff shrugged. "Well, yeah, unless you're the sheriff."

"Oh," Stiles said with a nod.

"Now get your butts to school, alright?"

Stiles and I got to school and Scott ran into us. He was panting as though he was freaking out, and it occurred to me and Stiles that he had to be hallucinating. Stiles called him out on this. "Hey. Hey, you alright? You don't look alright, Scott."

Scott nodded as he lied, "I'm okay."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Bull. You're not okay. It's happening to you as well. You're seeing things, aren't you?"