Waking up Somewhere Else

" Bye, Melena. "

   " Bye, I'll be back later today. "

Melena left and shut the door as she left. I got up from my computer and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to look for something sweet. I grabbed a plate of chocolate strawberries and walked back to my computer. I set the plate down and took a seat. I started eating the strawberries and I felt my phone buzz. I picked it up and looked at it.

???: Do you like apples?

   ' Who is this? '

You: Who is this?

They didn't respond. I rolled my eyes and finished my last strawberry. I stood up and walked to the kitchen to throw my plate away but my head started hurting.

   ' Why does my head hurt so much? '

The pain got worse and worse. It felt like I was getting a migraine and my vision started getting spotty. I held my head in my hands and I could feel myself swaying back and forth until I fell on my side. I landed on my arm and I felt pain shoot through me. The spots enveloped my sight and then it all went black. 

( Time Skip )

   " Who is she? "

   " I don't know. She just appeared out of nowhere. "

   " How did she get here? "

   " I don't know. I turned around for just a second and then when I turned around she's here? "

   " She seems to be unconscious. "

Multiple voices were talking and I didn't know any of them. The floor was cold and felt like I was laying on a carpet.

   " Let's take her to the guest room for now.  Who's going to take her? "

   " I will. "

I felt myself being picked up and carried around. I felt myself slip into unconsciousness again and I stopped hearing the voices. I felt something soft underneath me. I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around the room.

   ' This isn't my room. '

I was sitting on a bed in a fancy room. It looked like a hotel room. I couldn't recognize anything so I searched around to see if I had my phone. I didn't. I saw a TV and I found a remote. I turned it on and I checked where I was.

   ' Japan. Wait. How did I get here? I was home. '

I stood up and walked to the window on the side of the room and opened the curtains. I looked out and saw the region. I looked down and saw that I was in a hotel.

   ' What happened? '

I heard footsteps and the doorknob twisting. When the door opened a butler stepped in with a small smile.

   " Hello, my name is Watari. I came to check on you and I'm happy to see you are awake. "

   " Watari? "

   " Yes. "

   ' Weird. He has the same name as the butler from Death Note and he looks just like him. '

   " I also have brought you some clothes. If you don't mind please shower and clean up. "

He set a pair of clothes on the bed and was about to leave when I stopped him.

   " How do I know I can trust you? "

   " That's a good question. For now please shower and then come outside this room and I'll escort you to the living room where you'll be questioned. "