The End

Play the music when it says. I also recommend, that when it stops playing to rewind it back to the beginning and keep reading. Basically a loop.

I felt the wind blowing in my hair and it felt wonderful. After I was released from the hospital Melena wanted to stay in Tokyo for a while longer. One week turned into two and now we are on our fourth week here. I was fine with it. I got to see some sights and explore Tokyo. Right now I was standing on the top of a tall building watching the sun sink into the horizon. My mind had eased and accepted the fact that I had a lucid dream and I moved on with my life. I still remember everything that happened and I won't forget it. It was cold so I was wearing warm clothes as I stood on top of the building. 

   " I should call Melena. "

( Play music here )

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Melena's number. The phone rang for a minute before she picked up.

   " Y/n! I was just about to call you. Where are you? "

   " I'm at the top of Shinjuku Mitsui Building ( Actually a real building ). I wanted to watch the sunset and gaze at the stars. I was just about to call you and tell you where I was so you wouldn't get worried. "

   " Thank you, I was curious to know. I gotta go I have a customer. "

   " Alright, bye. "

Melena hung up and I slipped my phone back into my pocket. Melena started working at a food place here in the city. I was happy for her but I still didn't feel comfortable yet. Ever since I left the hospital I didn't feel comfortable in Japan yet. Now the sun was gone and the stars were out.  I smiled up at the stars and started picking out the constellations. I heard the door open and shut but I didn't care much for it. I learned that a lot of people came up to the roof to stargaze so I didn't mind anyone else being up here. 

   " Excuse me. "

   ' No. That voice...'

I turned around and faced the figure behind me. The lights on the top of the roof didn't turn on yet. So, I couldn't see who they were. 

  " Yes? "

   " Are you F/n L/n? "

   " Yes, who are you? "

The lights turned on and they shined on the roof bringing objects in clear vision. Standing before me was a person I knew very well. I knew them because I dreamed about them and I loved them in that dream. His black hair was still messy and he still wore the same clothes as he did in my dream. Baggy blue jeans and a white long-sleeved shirt. His feet were bear and they were settled in a slumped position with their hands stuck in their pockets. 

   " My name is Ryuzaki. I am in contact with the detective that saved you four weeks ago. "

   ' How are you here? Do you know who I am? I need to ask him questions and see what he knows. '

   " Oh? "

   " Yes, detective L was the one who found you. "

   " Are they the best in the world? "

   " That is the title. The greatest detective in the world. They usually only call for them when it's a major disaster around the world. The case was brought to them and they found it interesting so they picked the case up. "

   " Ah, yes. You'll have to thank them for me. "

   " I will. "

   " Is there anything else you need? "