Admitting It

' So where to go? '

I was walking the streets looking around at all of the skyscrapers. I was trying to look for a building that didn't have an expensive look to it. I wanted to find a hotel that wasn't expensive. I had enough money on me for a couple of nights.

   ' That place looks good enough. '

There was a building that didn't look to expensive and I walked inside. The interior looked like the outside exterior. I walked up to the desk and a lady was standing there with a smile on her face.

   " Hi, how may I help you? "

   " I need to stay here for a couple of nights. "

   " Okay, how many nights? "

   " Three at the most. "

   " Do you want any special treatments? A view of the city or a room on the higher floors? "

   " No, thank you. "

   " Okay, that will be 25,848.96 yen. "

   " Here you go. "

   " Thank you. Here is your room key. It's on the first floor. "

   " Thanks. "

I took the room key and decided to go up the stairs to the first floor. I opened the first-floor door and made it to my room, unlocking it.

The hotel room was very nice

The hotel room was very nice. I walked over to the bed and laid on top of it, the sheets crumpled underneath my weight and my back relaxed into the soft material.

   ' I need to think of a game plan. I have a hotel room for three nights, so I'm covered there. I need to find a way to make more money quickly. Maybe working somewhere in the hotel? I could ask. '

I climbed further up on the bed and looked out of the window and saw that it was getting dark. I closed my eyes and decided to sleep off the emotional pain I was feeling.

( At the Taskforce Building )

   " All right, for the time being, I want you to start going over this list here. " Mr. Yagami told Mogi.

   " Yes, sir. Right away. "

   " What's wrong? You've been staring at me for the last two minutes. Wait, let me guess. You must be annoyed because I'm the only one eating cake at the moment, am I right? " Lawliet asked Light.

    " No, that's not it. "

   " Here. "

   " Really, don't worry about it. "

   " Ryuzaki. " Watari called standing in the room.

   " Yes? What is it? "

   " Detective Elardo Coil has just received a private request to investigate and reveal the identity of L and Y/n's whereabouts are still unknown. "

   " Isn't Elardo Coil supposed to be the second-greatest detective in the world after L himself? Who on earth would send such a request? " Mr. Yagami implied.

   " The man who set up Coil's service is Masahiko Kida. The head of Rights and Planning Department of the Yotsuba Group's headquarters in Tokyo. "

   " So, it is Yotsuba. "

   " We know that Yotsuba must be linked to Kira. " Light said coming into the conversation.

   " This isn't good. We are already short-handed enough as it is. And now we have to worry about Coil, too. "

   " It's quite all right. The detective known as Elardo Coil is me. It's quite simple, really. Three of the greatest detectives in the world; L, Coil, and Deneuve, they are all actually me. It's been my experience that people who try to find me usually fall for this. I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret, OK? " Lawliet stated.

Ryuzaki handed Mogi the strawberry that was on his cake and Mogi took the strawberry. He set it on a napkin and put it beside his keyboard at his desk.

   " I'm impressed as always, Ryuzaki. " Light said.

   " Thank you, however, we still have the issue of Y/n missing. Watari said her location wasn't found yet, and without the cell, you gave her there's no way for us to track her. "

   " Where would she go? "

   " To a hotel to stay at for the night. She knows it's dangerous at night so she went to a hotel for the night. "

   " Then why don't we check the hotel's security systems? "

   " I'm afraid that would be pointless. She has cash on her and not a debit or credit card. She will pay with cash so her name and information won't be in the system. Even if it is there's a problem and that's the fact she has no information in the system. Any public place that requires identification will be suspicious of her when they find there is no information on her in any system. "

   " So, what should we do? "

   " I will have Watari search around the hotels for the next couple of days along with Mogi and Aizawa. Light and Mr. Yagami will stay with me here in the Task Force building and continue to research the Yotsuba group. "

   " Ryuzaki, you should let me go find her. She trusts me and she knows I trust her so she'll be more comfortable with seeing me. "

   " No, you are chained to me and we have work we need to do. Aizawa, Mogi, and Watari can search for her while we are here. "

   " Do you not have any compassion or feelings? " Light shouted at Ryuzaki.

   " I do, but I set them aside for this investigation. "

Light grabbed Ryuzaki by the collar of his shirt and brought him closer. Ryuzaki got ready to kick Light off of him like he did the other day when they fought.

   " We should trust her! She knows everything about the future and she is only trying to protect her world! We can't let her go! "

   " Light Yagami do you have feelings for Y/n? "

It became silent for a while. Light said nothing and clutched Lawliet's shirt tightly.

   " I do. That's why I want to find her. " He said lowly.

   ' So, Light Yagami confesses his feelings for Y/n. If Y/n knew this she would know that his feelings need to go. As for myself, my chest feels tight and I feel angry. I never trusted Light but this only ignites the fuel of it. Is this jealousy? It is.'

Lawliet ducked out of Light's grip and kicked him away. He stood back up and stuffed his hands in his pockets and starred at Light.

   " You aren't good enough for her. "

   " Then who is? Do you think you are? " Light yelled.

   " I would be a better option for her than you would, Light Yagami. "

   " What are you saying Ryuzaki? You don't have any feelings for her, do you? "

   " I in fact do. "

   ' And I won't let you, Kira, win her heart. '