Light Yagami

" I am not from here. I don't know how I got here. Back where I live there is an anime called Death Note and they have characters named Light Yagami, L or Ryuzaki, Watari, Matsuda Touta, Soichiro Yagami, Shuichi Aizawa, and Kanzo Mogi. It's an anime about someone named Kira who is able to kill with only a face and a name. It's up to the Task Force and the world's greatest detective to solve the case and find Kira. That's why I said this might be for some anime convention or something. "

   " I see. I can guarantee we are not fake. So neither of us is dreaming and we are not dressing up for some convention. " Aizawa said.

   " I understand, but in my world, It's an anime show I watch and I know it backward and forwards. "

   " So you know who Kira is? " Light asked

   " Yes, I do. I know everything that has happened and that will happen. "

   " Who is Kira then? "

   " I can't say. "

   " Why not? " Ryuzaki asked

   " Because if I'm here then I don't want to slip up and say who is going to die or who will live. Who is Kira and who isn't. Because If I do then this whole thing will get off course and something will go wrong. If it goes wrong here then something might go wrong in my world. So I'm not going to say. "

   " Hmm, I understand. Please also understand that you will be staying with us from now on. " Ryuzaki said

   " Because I know everything? "

   " Yes. "

   " How far are you all in the investigation. Light's joined the Task Force so I assume the Second Kira is up and around. "

   " That's right. "

   " Hmm. This is where it gets a little interesting. "

   " It is. "

   " Where will I live? "

   " You can live with me and my family. " Mr. Yagami said.

   " I don't want to impose Mr. Yagami. "

   " I don't mind, please come stay with us. "

   " Sure. "

   " We'll leave in a few minutes to get you settled in. "

   " Okay. "

Everyone dispersed Except for Light. He stayed with me and sat beside me on the couch.

   " How are you all not very suspicious of me right now? I just appeared out of nowhere. "

   " It's not that hard to believe because we are dealing with someone who can kill with only a name and a face. Now with the second Kira, they only need a face. "

   " Oh. "

   " Yeah. So you know everyone and what'll happen huh? "

   " Yeah. "

   " Can you tell me if I'll be successful in the future? "

   " No, I don't want too. I'm too afraid that something will go wrong in my world. "

   " I'm sure it'll be okay. "

   " I don't want to take a risk. "

   " That's sad. "

   " It's the way it is Light. "

   " Light if you want to go home early you can. " Mr. Yagami said.

   " Alright. I'll bring her with me. "

   " Okay. "

I stood up with Light and we left the hotel room. We started walking on our way to his house and he started making conversation.

   " So, what is your name? "

   " I'll only give you my first name. It's Y/n. "

   " Why only tell me your first name? "

   " So you won't have my full name to kill me with Kira. " He looked at me stunned.

   " I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not Kira. "

   " Light, I know everything that will happen and that has happened you were Kira ever since you picked up that Death Note and met Ryuk. "

   " So you really do know everything. "

   " I told you I did. "

   " I didn't believe you. Now I do. You'll meet Ryuk when we get back to my place. "

   " Alright. I'll enjoy meeting him. "

When we made it to his house no one was home and we walked to his room. He brought the Death Note from his desk and he let me hold it. I looked around the room and saw Ryuk standing behind Light.

   " Hi, Ryuk. "

   " Hello. "

I sat on Lights bed and talked with them for a little bit.

   " So, do you know L's name? "

   " Yes. "

   " I'm guessing I can't know his name? "

   " Exactly. You can't know. "

   " Anyway, I can convince you? "

   " I'm afraid not. "

   " Damn. "

   " Sorry, Light. I want to make sure everything stays on track. Like Ryuk I'm not on either side and I'm not going to help either of you. "

   " Well, that's somewhat of a relief. "

   " But I can't help you either, Light. "

   " I know, but at least you won't be helping Ryuzaki. "