Starting the Plan Pt. 1

I walked into the main room again and notice that Lawliet and Light weren't there. Instead of Lawliet there was a note on my chair waiting for me. 

  " Where are Light and Ryuzaki? "

   " Ryuzaki disappeared so Light went to find him. " Aizawa said. 

   ' Oh no, this is where they talk on the roof in the rain. I need to think quickly. '

I folded the note and put it in my pocket and ran to the elevator. I took it to the top floor and ran for the stairs. I climbed them until I reached the door going to the top of the building. I opened it gently and saw they were still talking.

   ' I don't have much time. I need to get a plan and start it now. I need to find Watari first. Rem kills him first. I need to walk and pretend to be calm so no one suspects me. '

I shut the door softly and started walking down the stairs and back to the door leading into the hallway. I sped walked to the elevator and pressed the button to take me to the security room. It took only two minutes until I was there. I stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall to find Watari's camera room. I eventually found it and knocked on the door. 

   " Watari, it's Y/n. It's urgent. "

The metal door slid upwards and showed me Watari still alive. He was sitting calmly in his chair and he was facing the cameras.

   " What can I do for you? "

   " Watari are any criminals due to be executed today? "

   " Several are. "

   " Call the prison and have two sent here without any of the task force knowing. Then I need you to order some wigs that look like your hair and Ryuzaki's. I need them as soon as they can get here. Along with some glue and makeup. "

Watari picked up the phone and I watched as he was talking into the speaker of the phone. Then he hung up and looked back at me.

   " The prisoners are on their way, I will have them taken through the backdoor in the lobby into a discrete room. There is a closet not too far from here that contains wigs and supplies from previous missions. "

   " Thank you, Watari. When I come back you need to be prepared to leave. "

   " May I ask what is going on? "

   " Something that can be explained if this all goes right. In a couple of minutes call Ryuzaki in here. "

I left the room and went to the closet Watari was talking about. I grabbed everything I needed and put them in a bag. I took the elevator down to the main observant room. No one looked at me with suspicion. They didn't look at me at all. I walked to the lobby and knew exactly where the criminals were taken. I walked to the room and opened the door. The criminals sat in front of me and I realized they had the perfect body types for Watari and Lawliet.

   " Okay, listen. You two are going to wear this stuff that I brought and do exactly as I say. "

   " And why would we do that little girl? "

I dropped my stuff and grabbed the collar of the criminal that talked to me and pulled him close to my face. I spit in his face and I could see fear slowly creep on to his face.

   " Because I said so asshole. Now you are going to put on that black wig and sit the hell back down in this chair. "

He did as I said and the other inmate did the same but with the old wig. I threw them some of Lawliet's and Watari's clothes that I grabbed on the way. I told them to put them on and I closed my eyes as they did. I quickly taught the criminal who back talked me how to sit and he was able to do it perfectly. I applied glue to the wigs and makeup on their faces. When I stepped back they looked just like Lawliet and Watari.

   " Alright so I don't want you to say anything when you go in there at all okay

   " Alright so I don't want you to say anything when you go in there at all okay. I will tell you when to walk in there with this. I'll also tell you what to say if you need to say anything at all. The instructions will be given to you through it."

I handed the criminal a walkie talkie. It was small enough to not be seen and it could be placed in his ear. He placed it in his ear and nodded at me. I looked at the other guy who looked like Watari and grabbed his arm.

   " I need you to follow me and if either of you try to run away I swear that it will only take me 3 seconds to figure out where you went and I will kill you both when I find you. That is a fucking promise. "

   " G-Got it. " They both stuttered.

I nodded and walked out of the discrete room and back into the main room. The criminal followed me to the elevator and we got in.

   " Excuse me, Watari could you tell me where the files from last week are? " Mr. Yagami asked.

   " They're right there Mr. Yagami. " I said pointing to the coffee table.

Mr. Yagami turned and saw them and he turned back towards us with a small smile. 

   " Oh, I'm sorry. "

   " It's alright. If you'll excuse us I'm going to help make some desserts with Watari for Ryuzaki. "

   " Alright, have fun. "

I nodded and closed the elevator and traveled to the same floor I left Watari on.

   ' Lawliet should be done talking to Light. If Watari did as I asked Lawliet should be in there with him right now waiting for me. '

We stepped out of the elevator and towards the security room. The criminal followed my steps and we made it to the security room. I opened the door and didn't see Rem anywhere in the room yet. What I did see was Lawliet and Watari looking at me confused. They took notice of the criminal behind me. 

   " Y/n, what's going on? For once I'm lost on what your plan is. " Lawliet told me as he observed the criminal closely. 

   " I'm saving you from a God of death so listen to me before I change my mind. "