Kira or L

" You're a little close there Ryuzaki. "

   " You seem to like it based on your reaction. "

   " No, I'm just embarrassed. There's a difference. Anyway's if something were to change I would have to fix it. Again I'm only trying to keep it on track. If it changes I'll have to fix it. "

   " I see. "

He pulled away and leaned against the countertop on his side. We continued to eat the cake until half of it was gone. I set my fork in the sink and he put the cake back in the fridge.

   " Thanks for the cake. "

   " You don't need to thank me. I needed something sweet too. "

I nodded and we left the kitchen. Watari walked into the apartment carrying grocery bags. I waved to Watari and he walked into the kitchen then he came back to me. He handed me a mask.

   " Thank you, Watari

   " Thank you, Watari. "

   " It was no trouble at all madam. "

He walked back into the kitchen and I saw Ryuzaki sitting on the couch looking over files while drinking some tea. I heard my phone start to ring and I brought out my phone.

   ' I'm glad Mr. Yagami bought me a new phone.'

   " Hello? "

   " Y/n, it's Light. Are you alone so we can talk? "

   " Let me....Give me a moment. "

I started walking away from Ryuzaki and Watari who were in the living room and kitchen. I walked to the bedroom and shut the door behind me.

   " I'm in the bedroom right now. Is there something you needed? "

   " I just wanted to check-in and make sure you're okay. "

   " Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. How is everything on your end? "

   " Fine, Misa came to visit again. "

   " Really? "

   " Yes, I just wanted to warn you about her, but I bet you already know about her. "

   " I do. "

   " I've told her to stay away from me for two weeks. That way we have time to think about this situation. I didn't think anyone from another world who knows about me would be in the equation. "

   " I didn't think I would be here either, Light. "

   " I know, I didn't mean to make that sound rude. "

   " It's alright. I'm going to go, okay? "

   " Okay. If you need anything call me. Anything at all. "