Doubts

" So, Near is in Japan? "

   " Yes, along with the other SPK members that are still alive. "

   " This will be interesting. "

He put his thumb up to his lip and looked at the computer screen. When I looked over I saw that it was the cameras from the Task Force building. All of the cameras were focused on Light at his computer typing something out. I leaned back in my chair and took a deep breath.

   " I also found out I'm going home. "

   " Home? "

   " Yes, back to where I came from. My universe. "

   " Hmmm. I thought as much. Out of all the outcomes, your going home would be the highest. After some research I've conducted it seems that once the story reaches a close then you will be transported back home. "

   " Yes, but I don't know how I will be going back. "

   " Until then let us only focus on getting the story to its end and during that time we can research how to prevent your going home. "

   " Prevent it? "

   " Yes, prevent it. As in to stop something from happening or being said. "

   " You want to stop me from going home? "

   " Yes, you are my girlfriend and I would do anything for you. So, I will find a way to prevent you from leaving this world and going back to yours. "

   " But Law-Ryuzaki don't you think that if I go back to my world it would be better? "

   " I understand you had an identity in your world and you had a life, but I can't simply let you go. I've found that it's not easy to let your loved one go. "

   " Yeah, I know but when this world ends we don't know what will happen. We don't know if the world will restart and go back to the beginning or if it'll just be black or even if the story continues. We don't know. The highest possibility is that it'll start over and when it does you won't even know who I am. Then I have to go through this all over again and again and again until something changes. I can't do that. "

I rested my head in my palms and stared at the floor. I didn't want to look up at Lawliet. I just wanted to lay on the couch and watch my favorite shows like I used to. Those don't even exist here I bet. I didn't know what to do or even if I should fight the fact that I'll be going home. I'll have to leave Lawliet behind along with the other friends I've made in this world. I felt arms wrap around me and lift my chin up. Lawliet was crouched in front of me. One of his hands was lifting my head up and the other was holding my arm.

   " Y/n I will love you no matter what happens. I can't forget you even if the story of Deathnote starts over. I won't stop loving you even if the story stops completely and crumbles. I won't stop loving you even if you go home and leave me forever. There is a 0% chance that I'll fall out of love with you. "

He leaned his head on mine and continued to hold me. His hands now held both my arms at my elbow. His black orbs stared into mine as we just sat there looking at each other.

   " So, please my love. Don't be upset with the future when it hasn't met us yet. We don't know the future and the future doesn't know us, so please don't fret over something that we haven't encountered. "

( Flashback )

   " You're worrying again. "

   " What? "

   " You're worrying about the future. "

   " Yeah, and why shouldn't I be? "

   " I'm not saying you shouldn't. I'm just pointing out you think too much. "

   " Says Near the student of L the world's greatest detective. "

   " You've got me there. I wouldn't worry about it until we get closer to the day it happens. It's not something that should be dwelled on that much until it happens. "

   " But are we not supposed to plan ahead? "

   " Trust me I'm 5 steps ahead. Just don't get so stressed over it. When it happens it happens and there's nothing we can do about it right now. There's nothing we can do about it until the day you're supposed to leave. "

( Flashback Over )

   " Alright. "

He ran his thumb over my cheek and a small smile met my face as I looked at him. 

   " There we go. The sun's back. "

   " Sheesh. Go make love to your computer. "

   " I would rather stay here with you. The computer can only do so much but it cannot make me feel loved as you do. "

   " Ryuzaki..."

   " Another thing. Call me by my name. There is no need to be afraid to say my real name out loud when it's just us. "

   " Are you sure? "

He got closer to my face and he caressed my face with his hands.

   " I want to hear how my name sounds when it leaves those beautiful lips of yours. "

   " Lawliet you weren't like this in the story. "

His lips met mine and I kissed him back. His hands stayed on my cheeks and his thumb ran over the skin under my eye. Our lips disconnected and connected again. I turned my head to deepen the kiss. Then he pulled out of the kiss and kissed my forehead. My lips were tingling from the kiss. 

   " It's because I met you and you showed me what emotions are. I love you Y/n. "

   " I love you too, Lawliet. "