Slip Up

" No, I don't. "

   " Hmm, could it be that he likes you but you don't return the feelings or are you hiding your feelings from me. "

   " I genuinely don't like Light Yagami in a romantic way. That's it. "

   " You aren't lying. "

   " How do you know that? "

   " If you were lying you would be stuttering or showing a nervous tick. Unless you can keep control of your emotions very well. "

   " I'm not lying, you can take my word for it. "

   " Alright. How has your stay been here in Japan? "

   " It's been great. I miss my home a little bit but I'll be fine. "

   " What was your home like? "

   " Let's sit and discuss this. "

   " I was just about to suggest that. "

I nodded and we walked to a couch. He sat down and faced me on the couch. I took a seat and faced him. Our bodies faced each other but he still towered over me because of his weird posture.

   " I was living with a friend of mine and I just got out of college. "

   " What did you do for a living? "

   " F/j. "

   " Interesting. "

   " Aren't you supposed to be watching Light? "

   " Once they get to the containment facility then I will start watching him. For now, the others are watching him. "

   " I see. "

I felt myself start to yawn. I didn't get much sleep the other night because Light was going over his plan for today and he forgot I was there. I also couldn't sleep because I was thinking about the change in the story.

   " You didn't sleep well last night? "

   " No, I didn't. "

   " Rest your head and take a little nap. "

   " I should stay awake. In case something happens and for when Light gets to the confinement chamber. "

   " Nothing will happen. "

   " I should still stay awake. "

   " Rest, Y/n. You are safe here with me so don't worry about anything and just rest. "

   " But I need to. So much is going to happen now. " I started to yawn again.

   " I know. Light will be detained and I'm curious about what he is playing at. "

   " Light is smart. He really is. Misa is annoying but when she's loyal to someone she won't stop being loyal. These next couple of days are going to be hard with those three in confinement. "

   " Three? Only Misa and Light are in containment. "

   ' Crap. I'm so tired I'm not even thinking about my words. '

   " Shit. Forget I said anything. "

   " So, three people will be contained in the future? "

   " I said forget about it, I let it slip. "

   " Could it be Mr. Yagami? "

   " I'm not saying. "

Lawliet seemed to be deep in thought when Watari walked into the room. He handed me some candy and I started eating them. When I finished I looked out of the window at the city. I felt my eyes start to slowly fall and soon my consciousness slipped away from me and I fell into a deep sleep.

( Lawliet's P.O.V. )

I looked over at Y/n and saw that she was asleep. She was leaning against the arm of the couch with her head in her palm. I felt my phone vibrate and saw a call from Mr. Yagami.

   " Yes? "

   " Light is in containment. "

   " Okay, thank you. "

I turned on the monitors and saw that they were right. Light was sitting in the cage with his blindfold and headphones off. His hands remained cuffed behind his back. He didn't say anything, he just sat there and looked around the cell. I glanced back at Amane's camera and she wasn't saying anything. She was as still as a statue. I looked at Y/n and saw her still sitting in an uncomfortable position.

   ' Her neck will hurt when she wakes up. '

I gently pulled her body over towards mine. I sat her body in my lap and her head rested against the crook of my neck. I held her close to me and watched the cameras.

   " Watari can you make sure the bedroom is prepared and we have enough food for Y/n to stay with us. "

   " I will do it immediately. Do you wish for her to not stay with the Yagami residence? "

   " With, Light in confinement and with Mr. Yagami going into confinement I would prefer her to stay with us here. "

   " I understand. I will prepare everything. "

   " Thank you. "

Watari walked away and started getting the room ready for Y/n. I held her close to me and continued to watch the cameras along with reflecting on what I did earlier.

   ' I think that's the first time I've felt jealous. I don't like this feeling. If Light isn't convicted of Kira after this and is released I'm keeping Y/n closer to me. '