Will This go Right

It was night now and I had made it to our meeting place. Mello and Takada weren't there yet. I was waiting by the 18 wheeler truck. I climbed in the front of the truck and sat in the passenger seat. I waited for Mello's motorcycle to appear. I grabbed the fake license and had it ready to go. It was a fake with Mello's picture on it. It was a fake name but with Mello's 18-year-old picture on it. I saw light and knew it was Mello's motorcycle. He parked in the truck and he got off with Takada. I hid my head to the side and listened in. I had an angle to view Takada.

   " Take off everything you're wearing and put it all in that box. Hurry up. "

I heard Mello's gun click and I saw Takada's face fill with fear. 

   " You can use this blanket. " 

Takada turned and started stripping herself of her clothes. She set them all in the box like Mello instructed. Before she could take off her bra and underwear she turned her head slightly to look at Mello. Our eyes connected for a moment and I waved at her a little. She looked at Mello but still kept me in range to see. 

   " Before I take off the rest could I please have the blanket so I can wrap it around me? "

   " Whatever you want. "

He tossed the blanket to her and I watched her wrap it around her body. When she started taking her bra off I took notice of the paper she had hidden in the bra. She gripped it and hid it within the blanket. She put the rest in the box and sat on the floor. Mello walked out of the truck and put on a dress shirt with a hat. He started loading boxes into the truck to hide Takada and the motorcycle away. I looked through the window down at Takada.

   " Excuse me. "

She looked up at me and stood up still clutching the blanket around her.

   " Who are you? " She asked me.

   " My name is Y/n. "

I watched as her eyes widened. I knew Light told her about me and she recognized the name immediately.

   " Light told me about you. "

   " Yes, I'm glad he did. I was kidnapped by Mello too. "

   " When? "

   " Not long before you were. He took me from my home at gunpoint. He put me in the truck and then he started driving. He left after a while and I assume it was to get you. "

   " He took you because you know the future. "

   " Exactly. That's why I was taken the first time and it seems he wasn't finished with me yet. "

   " Why didn't he put you in the back? "

   " I'm not sure why he put me up here. I guess to keep a better eye on me because I know what'll happen. "

   " I see. "

   " You know his real name. "

   " I do. "

   " Tell it to me. I know what's going to happen and I need to make sure you have the right name and not a fake. "

She only nodded. She, I could tell, was very very frightened by the situation. 

   ' Of course, she would be. She's been kidnapped and stripped of her clothes. '

   " His real name is Mihael Keehl. "

   " I'm afraid that name is wrong. "

   " What? Light told me that Mihael Keehl was his real name. "