🌻𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝🌻

Sonic Pov

Here am I on a beautiful day in Green Hills spending the day with my girlfriend Y/N like any normal citizen. Scratch that because here I am yet again being chased by another hedgehog that looks like me and I don't know if you guys know who this guy is. But the bad thing about him is that he's a grumpy pant and was created by none other than Dr. Eggman that I fought last time. So you probably want to know how this all happened? Let's rewind it from the beginning, shall we?

{Rewind it to present time}

Here I sat in my desk listening to my teacher Mr. Branch going over his lesson about the organism and food chain again which makes me hungry because I want another chili dog to eat. However, today is the best day of my life because it is the last day of school. No more teachers, homework, and tests to take even though I kind of did okay on them. I get to spend my whole summer with Y/N and not only that Maddie and Tom are heading to Hawaii to spend time together leaving us alone. Perfect right? 

I sat behind the desk clutching the edges and stared up at the clock. Only five more minutes and then I'm out of this building. As the clock continues to tick I bit the bottom of my lip waiting for it to happen when Mr. Branch started to pass out the final exam packet we took. I received mine back and saw my grade was an A+since Y/N helped me study to earn this grade. 

"Well done Mr. Sonic." Mr. Branch said keeping stoic expression.

"Not fair! You grade them wrong Mr. Branch." Timothy claimed.

This is Timothy Turner the most active and smartest kid in the school to earn the highest grades in every class, he joins the councilor club, and he is a charmer to all the ladies. I mean every girl wants him except for Y/N she is my everything and doesn't care about him even though he failed to try to win her heart. When I first stepped into Y/N, I was surprised when everyone knew that I saved the world by defeating Dr. Eggman. Of course, I didn't care about the attention I was given even for Timothy to grow jealous over me. The only thing that I care about most was being there for Y/N since her bullies tried to get me away from her but I stop them. 

"Calm down Tim, you did well on yours too." I grinned.

"Yeah, except I dropped 1 percent of my grade and yours is higher than mine." He pouts.

"What's the difference?" I shrugged.

"Erg, the thing is that I think you cheated to earn that grade." He proclaimed.

'Here we go again.' I rolled my eyes.

I wasn't in the mood to debate about scores when I heard the bell ring I grabbed my bag and exam packet to zoom out of the classroom. I waited patiently for Y/N to exit as I jumped up and kissed her cheek.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded.

I took her hand and ran out of the school building with the other's cheering behind having the same expression on my face.

"Whoo! No more school!" I chimed. "Are you going to miss school? No? Well, it doesn't matter!"

I watched Y/N laughed and we headed back to our house to Maddie and Tom was there. They had their bags packed up and it was already in the trunk.

"Hey guys, how was the last day of school?" Tom asked.

"It was awesome. I aced the exam too." I smiled.

"Nice. How about you Y/N?" Maddie asked.

"I did too." She replied.

"I'm glad you both had a great day at school. Maddie and I finished packing and we're be heading out." Tom said. "I left you guys money for food and you should be okay. No one's gonna hurt you both while we're gone."

"We'll be fine Tom." Y/N reassured.

"Bye, have a nice time here. We'll be back next week on Friday." Maddie waved.

Tom got inside of his car and Maddie got inside as they road out of our site. I looked over at Y/N and asked, "So, what should we do first?"

"Hm, I have an idea." She suggested.

TimeSkip

"Y/N are you sure being in your cat form while sitting on a plank is a good idea?" I asked in a worried tone.

She meowed in response 'yes'. I sighed as I stomped my foot as she leaped into the air and landed gracefully on top of the roof. I ran inside the house to find her in my room back in human form laying on my bed.

"It's very quiet and relaxing." She said.

"Yeah, and we're alone. Nothing could bother us." I smirked.

I was about to lean in for a kiss until I heard a knock on the door. Who could that be?

Sonic is back! I may not have finished Shadow's book, but I guaranteed that I can do this one too. This is the sequel and I changed the book cover that I made myself so please do not copy it. I don't know if Shadow or Metal Sonic is in the sequel that is going to be released in 2 years for me to watch. For now, I wanted to add them both in this because I couldn't choose obviously. But, I want them in it and I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I write it for you to read. Thank you!