🌻𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜🌻

The fight between Dr. Robotnik and Sonic was at again only this time Sonic was much stronger to fight against him and he wasn't holding back this time. While the other's were watching Metal Sonic was looking over at you with slight pity even though he doesn't feel any emotion because he's just a robot. He walked over to where Tom was holding you as he glanced down at the robot copy of Sonic as he watched Metal Sonic pulled out a chip in his chest. (Baymax memory chip scene reference!) He handed it over to Tom as he took it and Metal Sonic nodded. While Sonic was fighting Dr. Robotnik he could tell that the doctor was about to give up.

"Are you quitting on me now Egghead?" Sonic asked.

"Never!" He shouted.

"Heh, if you say so. I'm about to put on some fireworks for us." Sonic grinned.

"You wouldn't dare." 

With a quick zoom towards the robot, Sonic head bumped the machine so fast that Dr. Robotnik couldn't do anything as he can see speeding blue devil ready to end this fight. He wasn't going down that easily so if Sonic wanted to win he'll have to see if Sonic will protect his love ones or the city.

"Just a minute there Sonic, if you're going to defeat me. You have to make a decision." Dr. Robotnik grinned. "You risk your life protecting your love ones or the city?"

"What kind of question is that? I want to protect everyone from your evil schemes." Sonic replied.

"Ding ding!" Dr. Robotnik chimed.

He pressed a button on the handle he held onto as multiple missiles appeared and Sonic had to hurry and take them out. Just when Dr. Robotnik was ready to destroy everything until Sonic fought back and ended the massacre right away. He reached over to Dr. Robotnik collar and threw him on the ground as the giant robot began to malfunction.

"Sonic! Get out of there!" Tom shouted.

When Sonic heard him he was about to leave him until the giant robot started to lean forward towards where he was until he saw Metal Sonic holding it back to let Sonic move ahead. When Sonic moved aside he looked back at Metal as he was crushed underneath it and he went back to save him.

"Grab my hand!" Sonic reached down to Metal Sonic.

Metal Sonic looks up at Sonic and crawls toward him and swatted his hand away that shocked Sonic as he heard Metal said, "ţh€я€ ɨ$ ๏ɲℓ¥ ๏ɲ€ $๏ɲɨȼ" 

With the words spoken from him, Sonic watched in sorrow to see the poor robot die in front of him and he was being pulled back by knuckles before it exploded.

"Metal..." Sonic mumbled.

As the robot was destroyed Sonic changed back into his form as the other's rushed to the emergency room to recover their injuries after that battle. At the hospital, Sonic sat by your side hoping that you would wake up and tell you what happened but deep inside he felt guilty for Metal's sacrifice.