🌻ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪, 𝕊𝕖𝕥, 𝔾𝕆!🌻

The photo up top isn't mine. But OMG look at Knuckles because this is perfection!

Lizzie

I was wide awake the next morning and saw everyone was still asleep. My phone was right next to me and it was only 7:17 AM so I decided to go look for something for us to eat while we're here. The rain must have stopped last night and the ground was a bit soggy but I kept moving to search for some food but I didn't realize that someone was following me. 

Tails

I woke up to hear the twitter birds chirping and let out a yawn while stretching my arms. I looked around and saw that Lizzie was nowhere near me and I began to worry.

"Guys! Wake up!" I shouted.

The other's began to groan from out of there slumber and Sonic asked,  "What's the matter Tails?"

"Lizzie's missing!" I exclaimed.

"Where could she have gone?" Y/N worried.

"We've gotta find her and make sure that she's safe. She even left her phone behind so I guess we should quickly gather up our belongings so that nothing happens to them." Chi-Chi said.

We hurried to pack up our things and search around for Lizzie. All of us looked around the island and we couldn't find Lizzie anywhere.

"This is hopeless! Why did Lizzie have to run off like that?" Bethany groaned.

"Yeah, and I'm starting to get hungry from all the searching," Sonic said.

"Guys we can't give up now. Lizzie is somewhere and we just didn't look for her hard enough." Y/N said.

I heard rustling up in a tree and saw a figure that looked like an Echidna and gasped thinking it must have been one of those hunters that may have survived.

"Y/N! Look out!" I shouted.

Chi-Chi 

I gasped and saw the creature charging over to Y/N and grabbed her before he could get her. He then looked back at me and glared at us. He was bright red, purple pupils, he wore gloves with sharp edges, and wore red/green/ yellow shoes and a country hat. That's when Sonic came between us to protect us from this guy that we had no clue what he wanted from Y/N.

"Hey, pal! Who are you and what do you want?" Sonic asked.

"Are you trespassers? Why are you here?" He asked.

"We didn't come to invade your property sir," Bethany said.

"Yeah, we're looking for a friend of ours," I spoke up trying to put on a brave face.

He lowered his fist and stared at us as Sonic walked over to him, "Who are you?"

"My name Knuckles The Echnida. You can call me Knuckles." He introduced himself.

"Well i'm Chi-Sun, these are my friends Sonic, Y/N, Tails, and Bethany." I introduced Knuckles to the other's and we smiled at him and he returned with the same scowl.

"So what brings you all here on Mobian Island?" He asked.

"We're actually on the way to the factory that is causing a mess here. All the living life here is dying and we need to stop it." Tails spoke up.

"I know. But there is no use stopping it because there are robots everywhere and I've been taking them down recently and I don't know when they'll stop coming back for more." 

"That's why we're here to put an end to it," Sonic said.

"Hey Knuckles, any chance you've seen our friend Bethany around here?" Y/N asked.

"Hm, I believe I saw your friend around here somewhere but I just don't know where she is." Knuckles replied.

"Well, that's a bummer." Bethany muffled.

"If you want I'll help you find her." Knuckles insisted.

"That'll be great for you to help us out. Thanks."

All of sudden we heard a high pitch scream not far from us and we knew that it had to be Lizzie who was in trouble. We rushed to find her and saw her surrounded by three robots were walking closer to her with weapons attached to them.

"Quick! We've got to save her." Y/N exclaimed.

"Leave it to us," Sonic said.

Third Person

Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails charged straight at the robots working together to take down the robots. Sonic kicked the robots head, Tails tricked the robot to hit himself in the face, and Knuckles punched the robot in the face. Each attack that they did cause to malfunction the robots as they blew up and the robotic parts scattered.

Your friends rushed over to Lizzie who was holding some fruit in her arms and they went to go to a safe spot just in case if any more robots were around. 

"Are you okay Lizzie?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She replied.

"Where did you go? We were looking all over for you." Chi-Sun asked.

"I was looking for food so we can eat as our breakfast and I gathered these fruits. They were all I could find and then those giant robots came out of nowhere and surrounded me." Lizzie explained her story as the others nodded.

"Well, we're just glad your safe and sound."

"Yeah, but that was only luck because you were lucky to get out there alive. Those robots are no joke and I can promise you that much. By the way, I'm Knuckles and you must be Lizzie."

"Si, I'm Lizzie and thank you for saving me." Lizzie smiled.

"It's was nothing."

"So where do we go now?" Sonic asked.

"Hm, I guess while we're here maybe Knuckles can help us around the island," Chi-Sun suggested.

"I don't mind at all. I know my way around the island very well." Knuckles smirked.

"Great. Show us around this place Knuckles." Tails said.

"Remember to stick together and not separate from the group." 

"Yes, sir." Lizzie winked at him playfully and Knuckles blushed.

I think I made my ship list:

Sonic X Neko! Reader

Lizzie x Knuckles

Chi-Sun x Shadow

Tails x Bethany