🌻𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔻𝕠𝕠𝕣🌻

Your Pov

"I'll answer the door Sonic," I said.

I sat up and went to go answer the door and saw a girl around my age standing there. She smiled waving at me in a friendly gesture.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Hi! My name is Bethany Wallice and I just moved into Green Hills." She greeted.

This is Bethany:

"Hi, Bethany my name is Y/N

"Hi, Bethany my name is Y/N. Welcome to Green Hills." I introduced.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm spending time here with my grandparents while my parents back in Germany get our supplies down here." She said.

"You're from Germany?" Sonic asked rushing past me as Bethany's eyes widen.

"Don't worry he's friendly and he isn't dangerous," I assured.

"What is he?" She asked.

"I'm Sonic. Sonic the hedgehog." Sonic introduced.

"He's adorable~" She cooed.

"Yeah, his adorableness is quite the obvious on most people when they see him. Do you want to come inside?"

"No thanks. But I can show you where I live since I'm with you guys and it's not so far." Bethany said.

"I can take you back home. I'm super fast." Sonic said.

"No need we can-"

"How fast?" Bethany cuts me off.

"As fast in the speed of sound." He grinned.

"Cool. I want to see it." 

Sonic grabbed both of our hands and Bethany told him where she lived. He zoomed to her place in like 3 seconds as we reached to her two-story house and saw an old man watering his plants.

"Hi, grandpa!" Bethany greeted.

"Hey, Beth." He greeted back at Bethany with a small wave.

"Your folks seem friendly," Sonic said.

"Mhm. Hey Y/N? Is it alright if we could have a sleepover at your place? I want to get to know the two of you." Bethany asked.

"If it's okay with your grandparents." I shrugged.

"I'll go ask."

We watched Bethany run inside of the house shutting the door behind her while Sonic and I waited for her. Except Sonic wasn't a very patient guy for being such a fast blue furball who likes to run a lot after we met on our last adventure.

"So, uh, do you want to do something over the summer by any chance?" Sonic asked.

"We can go hiking, bike riding, ice cream and maybe go to the movies." I shrugged.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Sonic gave me a thumbs up and smiled.

I smiled in return when we heard running footsteps coming over to us and saw Bethany smiling, "It's settle. I can have a sleepover with you guys." 

"Do you need help packing your stuff?" I asked.

"No. I have that taken care of, but thanks." She said.

"Bethany, be sure to calm me tonight." Her grandmother said.

"I will. Bye, grandma and grandpa." She waved.

"Ready to go?" Sonic asked.

"I'm ready." Bethany grinned.

Sonic raced back to our house so we can have our sleepover together. We decided to sleep in my room so Sonic wouldn't want to have Bethany snoop around his stuff. I showed her around in case she's ever lost and she was okay to be here. 

"Let's eat something. Do you have anything to chow down on?" She asked.

"Hm, my brother gave us some money so we can order something. Anyone in the mood for pizza?" I asked.

"Can I have a chili dog to go with it?" Sonic asked.

"I'll make you one. We can even have drinks and some sweets to go along with it." I added.

"I can pick out a movie for us to watch," Bethany said.

"The movies are in the cabinet under the television," I told her as she nodded walking away to pick out a movie.

I dialed Domino's pizza to order a delicious and warm pepperoni pizza, Sonic got out the drinks, and I made his chili dog for him. When the pizza arrived I paid for it and carried the box with me and place it on the living room coffee table. 

Sonic sniffed," Mmm~" 

"I picked out a movie. How does Jurassic World sound for you?" Bethany asked.

"It's fine." 

"I got the drinks already made up. Is my chili dog done?" Sonic asked.

"Yes. It's already done. I made five of them for you." 

I went to the kitchen and handed Sonic his chili dogs, I opened the cabinet to find the small strawberry and chocolate sprinkle cakes, and went back to where the of them were to sit down and placed them on the coffee table. We sat and ate silently while watching the movie, Bethany asked us about our lives in Green Hills and mentioned my cat form. I explained to her that I was born this way, being picked on for being different and how good my artwork as compared to others. When she asked about Sonic, oh this is a long story to tell her about his adventure about facing off against Dr. Robotnik and was never heard from again.

"You guys had such a cool adventure. I wish I was there." She pouted.

"It was really fun considering that I almost died. But I'm a-okay." Sonic reassured.

I checked the time and it was going on midnight and I said, "Hey it's getting. We should probably get some sleep." 

"I'll be in my room. Night girls." Sonic waved.

"Night." We said.

Bethany followed me upstairs while Sonic headed up to his room to fall asleep. While I was getting under the covers Bethany pulled out a sleeping bag for herself to sleep in. She crawled inside to get comfortable and had a pillow with her.

"Your room is very pretty compared to mine." She complimented.

"Thank you. Tonight was great wasn't it?" I asked.

"It sure was. Goodnight Y/N." 

"Goodnight."

I reached over to the nightstand and turn offed the lamp and got into a comfortable position to sleep in as my eyes shut close.

Third Person

Late out in the night, the yellow fox that has been wandering around all night to try and find that special person he was meaning to find. He felt a wet drop on his nose and felt a couple more as it began to rain. He sighed not knowing that it was going to rain and he needed shelter so he wouldn't be soaking wet. That's when he saw a house up ahead and ran to go inside which someone left the door to unlock for him. He looks around and it was pitched darkness as he hurried inside and shut the door dripping wet from the cold rain that he huddles himself to try to keep warm. Where is he? He needs to leave as soon as possible before anyone finds him here.

I cannot wait to add Tails in the story for the next chapter! Comment and vote for this book plz and thank you!